Lily and Minus

Characters:

Lily 

Minus

Lily is the main character and Minus is the other character so Lily will be telling it from her point of view

Journal entry

Have you ever wanted something you know you can't have? Or something that didn't want you? I have, and I still do but the problem is that I hate it so much. Minus was an amazing person he was so sweet and honest and made me laugh without even trying. We became distant he became different he told me he still wanted to be friends.....best friends....but that never happened cause we are distant and our friendship is gone I am sorry to say but it is time to move on. I want to tell him honestly how I feel but I can't because I know I will just get hurt he will never like me.

I walk into school and I see the one I love and I smile to him but don't get any reaction I go to class and text him Good morning every day just like I always say goodnight every night and today he did say good morning back but then I ask how he was and he left me on read making me thing he just doesn't want to talk yet he can talk to other people, what makes me any different I thought I was his friend but I guess I am not his friend and I guess I was never the one he loved even if he did say he loved me back I don't believe him....he was the first guy I trusted with my feelings in a long time cause the first boy I dated hurt me a lot and made me feel of unimportance but with Minus it was different and he treated me like I was an actual person instead of this invisible girl who is a nobody he makes....or made me feel like a somebody now I feel like he doesn't even see me anymore....now I am invisible to him too.