Chapter 20

I am so happy Camille and I have been together a month now it feels just amazing. For me I know I want marriage but I don't know if it's too soon to ask. Tonight we are going clubbing along with Edson, Anong, Parker and his boyfriend which was shocking with him saying he swear of love even Tiffany and Sam can't wait to see the men in there life. It was a night of couples. I just reached Camille's place we all agree that we will meet at the club apparently Parker new boyfriend owned it Edson and his brothers plans to beat him up if he just playing with their baby brothers heart and I will join them.

I opened the door and go in sitting on the couch waiting for her to come out Kaarina came out remembering what happened to her and losing the man of her life because a drunk driver. They were ever engaged I feel sorry that all of us are going out like this.

"Hey Adrianus do you want some things to drink why do you look so sad you and Camille are going out on a date with the other no need to be down about it because it's not just the two of you she should be out in a bit"

"No it's just that Kaarina how do you feel"

"I know what you're trying to get at but I am okay maybe not great but better than how I felt like was ready for death than to live with out him" after hearing that I pray she can get to find love once more and to also finally heal just then Camille came out and she was look hot.

Camille outfit

Adrianus outfit

Adrianus outfit

"Dam you look gorgeous and sexy were did you get that dress"

"Naenia she called Kaarina to dress me and do my makeup an you look good you're self"

"If you think that's sexy look at this she shows me the picture of the night they were arrested" I had to clear my throat and calm myself first I want to just take her to the room and have my way with her till morning

"Kaarina I can't believe you. Were did you get that picture"

"From Naenia why?"

"I wish I could have seen you in it look so hmm" with that Kaarina started laughing I didn't even realize that I said what I was thinking Camille just rolls her eyes.