32

I wake up in the bed I've been sleeping in for weeks now. I'm guessing I fell asleep from Hoseok and I's last encounter. The thought of what he did to me brings a deep shade of red to form across my cheeks.

'Your mine?' The possessive sentence causes another fit of blushes to appear across my dusted pink cheeks. I realize I'm sleeping on my stomach for a reason, because my ass was hurting.

I begin fiddling with the hem of the sheet dangling from the bed slightly. I become startled at the sound of a distant door busting down. I subconsciously begin to shiver at the thought of what it was.

I hear distant yelling and rustling. Soon what seems like a gun goes off and this is where I begin to become frightened for my life. I let out a long and horrified scream once I see my door open ferociously.

Daddy

He immediately runs over to me to cover my mouth. His facial expression is worried and I can't help but wonder what's going on. He flips me over on his arms, being sure not to hurt me, and begins carrying me somewhere else in the room.

He looks down at the wood by the window and stomps on it. I look at him confused and worried as he goes to another spot to stomp on. The fourth try results in a wooden door rising slowly from the floor.

He grabs me by my armpits and lowers me in the dark space. "I need you to be as quiet as you possibly can, don't make a sound, not even if this door opens. You'll know it's one of us when you hear 4 rhythmic knocks on this very door-"

He looks behind himself cautiously and grabs a round red rug from underneath the bed, running over and placing his hand on the horizontal door.

He bends down and pecks my lips and hurriedly closes the door. Within a second of being greeted by darkness completely. I hear the rug being slid over the little door, just for precautions.

I look around despite not being able to see anything and reach my arms out to immediately be greeted by a wall. I turn to my right and press again, being greeted by a wall again. I continue this process until I finally figure out that I'm Inclosed between four narrow walls. I'm unable to sit, not that I'd be want to because of my sore bum...

Hoseok closed the door to the room I was located in, so when it reopened, my heart began speeding up. I clasp my hands over my mouth, pressuring the skin around the entrance of my mouth.

I immediately flinch at the sound of things being thrown everywhere. Tears stream down my face that I haven't even noticed until they dropped on my hands, still clasping my mouth.

I was terrified, I felt the adrenaline coursing through my veins quicken it's pace. If anyone were to open this door above my head, theirs nothing stopping me from going absolutely maniacal.

I prepared myself for the worst, I located each vigorous step the stranger took. Then suddenly, the steps stopped... I heard the rug slide away from the door and it's handle which seemed to be grabbed.

I hold my chest as if trying to prevent my heart from finally bursting out of my chest. The door flew open and I crouched as low as I possibly could yet, in vein. A manly hand grabbed the back of my shirt, the front immediately pressuring my throat, choking me.

I thrash and kick at nothingness as they retrieve me in their grasp. I scream helplessly and immediately stop once I feel the cold mouth of a gun pressed against the side of my head. "Shut the fuck up." He warns, voice deep.

I whimper underneath his grasp and begin crying harder, more audible now. He doesn't say anything else, he just pushes me forwards and guides me out of the trashed room while holding me.

The gun never left my head and his other arm is around my shoulders, grabbing my shoulder on the opposite side. He stops at the threshold and I immediately smile at the sight of all 6 members staring at me and the intruder.

The intruder takes one more step towards them, out of the threshold and my head immediately turns to the side of me, seeing sound 7 guys looking at my kidnappers.

"Let him go Chanyeol!" Namjoon shouts, breaking the silence. "Not until you give us what we came for." A small male with a short haircut and big eyes voices. "Now." Another warns.

Taehyung rolls his eyes and sighs, obviously irritated. "You do realize that money belongs to us?" Yoongi says, obviously not fazed by the many glares he receives.

"WE DON'T FUCKING CARE, GIVE US THE GODDAMN MONEY BITCH!" The one holding me, addressed as Chanyeol' screams, startling me immediately. "We will shoot him and watch you cry." An angelic voice speaks up. His jawline is sharp, eyes captivating and radiating anger.

"Fuck no-" Yoongi is cut off by a gun going off, a bullet being implanted in his arm. Chanyeol shot him, he did. My heart speeds up as I watch the other members rush over to Yoongi.

"I'm fine, IM FINE!" He yells, holding his bulleted arm. Chanyeol squeezes me even tighter, placing the gun back on my head. "Now that you guys know it's loaded, where's the money?" Chanyeol says calmly.

"We aren't giving you-" Namjoon is interrupted by a desperate Hoseok. "No! I have the money, just let him go!" He pleads. I watch the other members glare at Hoseok. Another member of the intruders nods as Hoseok looks over at Jungkook and nods.

Jungkook looks startled, yet nods back. All at once each of every member of my kidnappers pulls out a gun and shoots every intruder directly in the head. I scream at the sound of 8 bodies hitting the floor.

Hoseok runs over to me and holds me close, shielding my eyes from the horrible sight of dead bodies. I cry in his shirt as he begins shushing me soothingly. I feel a pinch in my arm as a needle enters, and my eyes slowly close.