Internship

So I finally got time to do this shit so here.

Me, Izuku and Iida ended up randomly picking Endeavor. It was a few days later when we arrived. Surprisingly we were staying at his house out of the corner of my eye I saw Shoto peeking around the corner. I think he was eyeing my new threads

 I think he was eyeing my new threads

Le timeskip

It was around 11 at night I was sitting in the room provided for me when I heard a creak. Who ever it was stopped. When nothing happened they go to open the door. Shoto peeks in and asked to talk with me in private. I stopped time and he noticed this and began. "I want you to look through my my memory's" he said. Confused I did as he asked. When the memories were finished passing through my head I felt extreme rage. I took out the phone I recently got and texted Nezu and Toshinori to meet at the school and teleported me and Shoto there. 30 minutes later they burst in the door asking what the emergency was. "Enji Toderoki is not who he seems" I said "he is an abusive parent and husband". The two looked skeptical so I showed them Shoto's memory. Toshinori looked very angry and Nezu had a murderous look on his face. They called Enji down here saying it was an emergency. While he was on his way we decided what to do.

Another timeskip

"Enji Toderoki you are under arrest for child abuse" Nezu said voice full of rage. He looked stunned. I spoke up "you will be stripped of your quirk, it will go to someone who deserves it". With that he got angry but I started taking his quirk. A look of pain instantly came across his face. I put the quirk into an orb as Enji collapsed. "Give it to someone worthy" I said while handing it to Nezu. At the end of the day I ended up needing a bigger house.

??? Pov

He's finally gone, my father.

Cliff hanger see you next time.