7. New Bae?

Check in below ⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️

This is the last thing I expected to happen today, first we run into my loose ass ex and now this

My baby girl was going off on her while me and Aiden were laughing our asses off. I let her finish but as soon as she was done I pulled her away...

This bitch literally put her hand on my chest..I looked at Anima signaling for her not to loose
her shit. Judging by the look in her eyes...it's too late. Aiden was only egging her ass on..

"That's my sister in law, beat that bitch! I can't stand her she would make us nasty ass unseasoned food! EAT THAT HOEEEEE!" He yelled sounding like me. I laughed at his dumb ass and looked back at my baby..

Anima lunged at her pulling her by her hair onto the floor..she straddled her body, immediately sitting on her arms using her knees.

My baby threw blow after blow knocking her head from left to right..I watched with love as she wrapped both hands around her neck and smashed her head into the hard tile floor.

She was choking up blood and tryna catch her breath before she was kicked in her chest. I seen her dumb ass loose consciousness and I picked Anima up and grabbed Aiden's hand as we ran out the store. I threw her in the passenger, he hopped in the back and I peeled off..

"Baby, you good?" She was silent as she pushed her hair outta her face...she was so calm after the damaged she just caused and it was....sexy.

"I'm a lot better now that I beat her ass, she was asking for it. Dumb ass bitch."

"Yoooooo, my Anima? A beast? Just whooped some ass? That's my baby!" I said getting hype.

"My sister in law got dem hands! They don't want smoke!" Aiden said leaning over the seat smiling at her as she shook up with him.

"My name is Amina and I approve this message." She said looking at him holding her brush up to her mouth acting like it was a mic.

"I'm taking y'all asses home, y'all don't know how to act." I told them recording them..