Chapter 1

Chapter 1- Your Scent...

    With feelings of hands with a really strong grip on his shoulders that slammed him into the brick wall that stood behind him.

    A sharp pain ran throughout his back and knocked the breath out of him. He laid the back of his head onto the brick wall and opened his eyes to stare at the man who did this to him.

    As his eyes slightly opened all he seen starring back at him was one glowing grey eye and a greenish blue eye. If his tail wasn't between his legs and his ears in a terrified position he would try and fight back but in this case he wont. This man before him was scary and for him that was saying something.

    He was an omega but no one dared to disrespect him. Being a omega usually others would try and have thief way with him or Try and 'put him in his place' but he was a scary omega. He has a tough and and feisty personality. He stands up for himself. He'll beat the living shit out of someone or almost kill them.

    He wasn't one to be a push over to anyone not even to his own parents. But in this moment he's never been so scared.

    His mom being the Alpha of the pack she has always told him about vampires. How he should always stay away and never interact with one. Vampires are blood thirsty monsters that will kill anything that's not another vampire in sight. That's what he did his whole life... Well that was till today...

    His eyes focused on the Alpha vampire that has him up agents the brick wall by his slim shoulders. His body tenses a bit causing his tail to stand with his fur starting to stand up high. His fear starting to show through his tough act. If you listened closely you could her his soft whimpers.

    The vampire before him leaned closer to him. Not to fast though... He didn't wanna startle the poor omega wolf more than he already did. He didn't intended to even interact with the wolf. It just happened.

   The vampires old brother had invited him to a buddy's house went he smelt a Carmel like smell that made his fangs itch to be in that persons neck and drain them dry. As he searched for this unfamiliar scent he started to notice a pair of blonde ears perking up.

    Getting closer and closer to the wolf the scent got stronger as the craving got worst. Once he got a couple feet away he licked the sharp fang that seemed to be growing at the thought of sinking his teeth into the young wolf.

    As he went to take another step closer to him, he seen a another wolf start to pull on his wrist. Anyone who looked at the blonde wolf could tell he wasn't wanting to go willingly go with the red wolf. By the scent he could tell that the red wolf was a Alpha in a rut.

    The vampire could have always left the young blonde male wolf and act like he never saw anything OR he could drain the poor thing for all he's worth. And that's exactly what he was gonna do.

    The area that surrounded him suddenly turned ice cold, full of hate.... Full of hunger. Backing away every monster backed away leaving a path for him to get to the blonde wolf who was currently still trying to pull away from the tall red alpha wolf.

    Going unnoticed by the demanding lustful red furred male and panicking blonde furred wolf he made his way closer. Gripping tightly onto the tall alpha's wrist, he slammed him to the ground and broke his wrist. Screaming in pain the alpha stood up while holding his now broken wrist and ran away.

    Panic filled the room, pure panic coming from the young omega and it just made the diffrent color eyed vampire want to just drain him here and now but he was trying to keep his self together. Teeth itch so badly to sink into the males baby smooth looking skin.

    With a harsh glare from the vampire he gripped the omega wolves shoulder. Pulling him outside and around the corner slamming him onto the brick wall. He could tell he hurt the omega but the loud gasp that came from him. Not long after the he noticed the omega starring but also tensing up.

    Leaning in closer to the omega he brought is mouth to his neck. He bit the flesh of omega. Sinking his fangs into the skin while getting a good whiff of the carmal smell that he produced. He wouldn't admit but he could smell this scent for the rest of his life and be totally fine with it. In fact he started to love the scent.

   The hold on the omega got stronger by second as the omega started to feel weak. Legs started to shake and give out as the vampire drinking his blood held him agents the brick wall with the just strength in his arms.

    The omega was thinking he was done for when he heard a loud bang. Letting the omega go and looking at him with glowing eyes. His grip bruised the omegas shoulders. Letting out a feral growl he through the wolf to the ground and turned his gaze to the one who made the sound.

    Seeing nothing but a 4-5 foot just standing on all 4legs, pink wolf with black and yellow eyes. Teeth beared and ready to snap at any time. The pink wolf took a couple steps closer to him before she launched at his neck.

    Not even wasting two seconds the red and white haired vampire used his born speed and took off. Within a blink of a eye he was gone causing the pink wolf the fall to the ground.

    Managing to pull herself back onto all fours she ran over to her blonde omega friend. Her eyes turned horrified at the sight. Blood ran down his neck as he laid there passed out on the ground. He looked almost fully lifeless.

    In a panic she pulled him up onto her back by the neck. She was in complete panic. She had to get him back to his den so her Alpha which is his mom could heal him.

    But that mainly wasn't what bugged her or panicked her as much. Werewolves when they turn to their wolf form heal fast. What got her worried was if the vampire would come back for him. How could this happen to him. She was supposed to take care of him but failed. What was the pack leader gonna say... Would she kick her out of the pack... Oh god.

    She's in trouble but that's not what see need to worry about.

    Running through the woods as fast as she could with her friend almost lifeless on her back she panicked. So focused on her friend she didn't notice the red and white bat flying above them stalking them.

    The vampire had to go after what was his after all.