Chapter 2

Chapter 2- My son!!

    Finding a branch near by the red and white bats stopped. Closing his wings as he rested on the tree branch near a den. No this wasn't any other den, this den was the den the weird pink wolf ran into.

    "Mitsuki!... Mitsuki!... Hello Alpha!" I yelled.

    A low growl came from the shadows soon revealing a brown Alpha. Alphas are much more taller than other pack members. This is so if a threat came by they would be able to keep their pack safe.

    The pink wolf laid her head on the ground in a bow like way showing her respect to her alpha. The loud thumps of the male alpha could be heard as he got closer.

    Suddenly stopping at the smell of blood but not any blood. The smell of his son's blood. The male alpha let out a loud howl signaling the rest of the pack to come.

    Not long after a blonde omega came running into the den. She had pure panic written all over he face.

    "What's wrong!?... Why did you howl!? We were in the middle o-- OMG Katsuki!?"

    The blonde omega changed to human form to grab her son. She laid him down onto a bed of leaves and feathers so she could get a better look at him.

    When she got a better look at him, seeing his body look so lifeless bearly holding onto the little bit of life he had left in him... If there was any.

    Anger took over her as she changed back into her wolf form. Turning around she beared her teeth and snapped at the quivering pink beta. Blood from the pink betas face dripped to the ground from the angry blonde omega.

    "How dare!? How dare you let this happen to by son!!?"

     When the beta didn't reply the omega walked over to the beta biting ahold over her muzzle. She made sure her teeth were deep inside the omegas skin before pulling away, leaving dozens of bloody lines through and on her muzzle.

    The beta had let out a loud whine as she looked over the the unimpressed alpha.

    "I suggest you answer my mate before i allow her to kill you" you could tell he wasn't joking my the harshness in his voice.

    "Y-yes A-alpha"

    Glancing back to the omega, she finally spoke.

    "We were dancing when he asked me to get him a drink...when i came back from the bar across the room he was gone... I-i was looking everywhere till i picked up his scent... Scent of panic.. I ran as fast as could to find him and when i did h-he was in the grasp of Endeavor's son Shoto.."

    "You mean Endeavor.... The Vampire King!?"

    "Y-yes"

    "What the hell is wrong with you!?"

    "Leader.. I-i didn't mean to"

    "That's it! Your ba---"

    The omega was interrupted by many thumps running into the den. Voices soon filled the den not long after.

    "We heard your howl! Is everything ok with our prince!?"

    "What happened!?"

    "Quiet!"

    The voice of their alpha put everyone on silent mode. His harsh voiced quieted them.

    "Izuku! Come to the front"

    A small dark and green wolf ran to the front where the alpha of the pack was. His eyes wondered from the alpha to his omega friend laying upon the ground. His breathing hitched at the sight. He was laying there almost lifeless. How did this happen!? Why did Mina not watch over Kat well!? His childhood friend was gonna die.

    "A-alpha?"

    "Go find All Might and Inko. We need our medics to heal him"

    "On it!"

    The pack watched as the small green omega pushed his way through everyone and ran out the doorway of the den. Anyone who seen him could tell he was trembling as ran. What scared him so bad for this to happen? Why?

     "Alpha please explain" A yellow had pushed his way to the brown alpha. If you looked at his hip and under his left eye you could see a black lighting bold there. The Alphas son had touched him in those places and for some odd reason they turned black in the shape of a lighting bolt. Personally he loved them.

    "Denki sit and ill explain to everyone"

    As if on command everyone sat down and perked their ears up. This had shown that they were all ears.

    "Endeavor's son Shoto had attacked our son last night... It almost killed him.. And here he is laying lifeless on his bed"

    This caused an uproar, The wolves in the pack howled others growled and some beared their teeth showing how mad they are. Some wolves whimpered in sadness.

    "This beta over here was to keep our son safe but she let him get hurt! She almost let him die!"

    All eyes faced the wounded pink beta. Her head was facing down in shame. She had messed up really bad.

    "What the hell mina!?" Denki yell in frustration. 

    "You stupid beta!"

    "Where is he were are here!?"

    "All might!"

     A large yellow wolf came running into the den with a small green beta. She had the same fur color as Izuku. Inko is Izuku's mom and all might is his step dad. The three of them have practiced in medic school to help the wounded ones in the pack.

    "Over here"

    The moment the three of them laid eyes upon the dying omega the felt like all their air left their lung. How was he still alive? Why would a vampire hurt a innocent wolf? Where they not getting enough food? If not would they start hunting us again? This is just really bad.

    "How is he still alive?" All might asked with a shocked voice.

    "Can you save our boy?" The blonde omega asked.

    "No... We cant save your son... He lost to much blood.... And if we could... We need the Vampire who did this to him"

    Inko's mom added in. She was the only one who Mitsuki would believe. The two of them had grown up together. They were the only ones who could deliver bad news to the other. Unless you wanted a fight.

   "Who little old me? The ruthless vampire who almost killed your son? Come get me" An unknown voice said causing everyone's sights to turn.