Prologue

A nuclear attack strikes, causing many lives to be lost. Some survived, but some of the survivors were more lucky than others. Radiation caused some survivors to become undead, mindless, walking corpses, or as you probably heard of, zombies. But the clans call them 'Rotters'.

The clans are the lucky survivors who weren't affected by the radiation. If you weren't in a clan, you were a 'Floater'. There were two main clans. The Cobras were cruel and barbaric, showing no mercy to anyone in their path, whether they are a Rotter or not. Their leader, or King Cobra, was Thomas Jefferson. Even though the Cobras were the cruelest and many feared them, they were not the most powerful.

The most powerful clan were the Flores Venenosas, Spanish for poisonous flowers. They were an all female clan that assisted Floaters in need. Yet, the Flores Venenosas were strong and knew damn well how to defend themselves. The Schuyler Sisters run the clan together. Angelica Schuyler, the bold leader who takes charge. Eliza Schuyler, the heart of the clan. Margarita "Peggy" Schuyler, even though she's the smallest, she's the muscle of the clan.

The two clans are the biggest rivals. They fight for their own reasons, the Cobras feelings of greed and the Flores sense of protectorship. All of this happening while fighting for their lives against the Rotters. The biggest rule of both clans...

There is no time for love.