Kushi

*Pardon for mistakes*

(2383 words)

XXX UNIVERSITY

Ladies Hostel

Durga POV

Durga : Yaar it's too boring ... Let me see if there's any one out there who's free to talk!

I thought and was about to leave my room and there entered my roommate with whom I barely interact as she'll always be busy in other room entertaining her friends!

So should I talk with her?

What's wrong in starting conversation ... Anyways I'm feeling lonely and I want someone to hear my rantings ... 

"Hey kushi!", I greeted her for which she smiled and replied "Hi..."

"Hmmm yaar we are roommates and we barely talk with each other ... Don't you think it's unfair!", I exclaimed.

"Hahaha we surely can talk! It's just that I spend more time with my friends so...", She said.
"What do you want to talk about?", She asked.

I told her about all my worries ... And she listened quitely.

"Well ... I hope I'm not eating your brain!", I said while scratching my head.

"No no ... You're just letting out your frustration ... In this way ...", She said and smiled.

"Between I forgot to ask you ... Today morning you were talking to someone ... I think it's video call! Who were you talking to? You seemed very excited while talking!", I asked her.

"Yeah it indeed is a video call ... He's my relative and we're in a relationship!", She said making me get all excited.

Ok now don't get me wrong!

I'm always interested in hearing love stories ... Actually real life love stories make me go crazy as I always wanted to have a love story but alas! Few dreams just remain dreams!

Now forget about me let's ask her what's her love story.

Wait did she say they're relatives!

"Wait you said you both are relatives ... Then do your parents know about this?', I asked with curious look on my face.

"Well yes they know about us ... I accepted his proposal after getting approval from my parents!", She said casually.

Kushis POV

"Really ! Then you're so lucky yaar ...", She exclaimed.

" Yeah even I feel the same ... The thing is, as he's my relative and we both belong to same caste so it got easy to make our parents agree for our relationship!", I said.

"Ok ... So how did your love story start?", She asked with curious look on her face making me remember all my sweet memories back.

"Are you sure you want to hear my love story? It'll take more than an hour...", I asked her.

"I don't care how much time it'll take ... Just start it already!", She exclaimed enthusiastically.

***Flash back***

Hey guys ... Let me introduce myself properly ...

My name is Kushi ... Kushi Kumari Gupta ... Daughter of Mr.Shashi Gupta and Mrs.Garima Gupta. I have a young sibling who never stops fighting with me for silly reasons! But the love we share is beyond limits!