Tactical Smartwatch V5 - iOS & Android -Touch Screen + Waterproof

Multi-Function Touch Screen Waterproof Smartwatch.

Live your best life with Tactical Smartwatch V5 – health and fitness smartwatches that last 7+ days and feature activity, sleep and heart rate tracking, notifications, apps, Music & more.

The Tactical Smartwatch V5 the perfect smartwatch for the elite sportsman. Smartwatch Tactical V5 will give you everything you need in a sports watch, made with high-performance materials that will give you a unique security on your wrist, that's why it is recommended by the best elite athletes and special forces, for its resistance.

Tactical Smartwatch V5 unique and resistant, thanks to the high-performance materials with which our V5 Smartwatch is manufactured, you can be totally sure of its durability since it will resist any ground in which you use it. Insurance on your wrist.

Backed by an international standard rating of IP67, Smartwatch Tactical V5 has waterproof performance high up to 50-meter/164 ft, therefore, no water, dust, or dirt will soak into the smartwatch in daily life or outdoor trips. For travelers who often encounter heavy rain, mud, and rivers, the impervious Smartwatch Tactical V5 would definitely be your best assistant.

The device will display an alert for an incoming call, text message and calendar, so important information will not be missed. There are 24 hours a day, as well you need a 24-hour standby watch. Smartwatch Tactical V5 longer standby up to 5 ~7 days, tracks all your activities.

Features:

3D interface– Unlike other sports watches our Tactical V5 has a fantastic 3D interface that will give you better information on your wrist. You can customize the appearance of your watch as liked.Customizable Clock Faces: Personalize the hi-res color touchscreen on Sports Smartwatch watches by choosing from a variety of clock faces designed for any occasion.Hi-Res Touchscreen: Amplified brightness up to 1000 nits & durable screen made from Corning Glass 3.Compatibility– It is compatible with iOS and Android.Explore your heart– Thanks to its heart rate function you can control your pulse at all times. No matter what your goals are, Tactical V5 will be there for you to overcome them.Measure your calories instantly– You can know at all times how many calories you have burned. These are calculated based on the heart rate and physical information that you have previously provided to our app.Register of daily activities– You can control your daily activity from our application and compare it with other days so that you have your daily, weekly and much more information on hand.Sleep control– An essential function today that if you use it, it will tell you how you have rested, hours of deep sleep you have achieved and much more.Notifications– Make every second count, so you can know at any time if you receive a call, text messages, WhatsApp and many more applications.