Fuck off

Sanji's POV

I can't get to sleep even though it's a quiet night... unusually quiet, I sit up from my bed. I had my own bedroom Franky had built for me due to not being able to sleep properly, that obviously made that damn Marimo want his own which happened to be right across from mine. I glance at my shut door, stealthily creeping up to it to put my ear next to the door. Zoro's snoring was no where... I could hear Luffy's loud as fuck snoring so the food was safe but that didn't explain why Zoro wasn't snoring, his mid tempered snoring not loud or quiet but just righ- FUCK OFF SANJI STOP THAT. I whack my forehead and shake my head, I wasn't gay my love is only with the beautiful women on this earth. I get back to the topic at hand, if Brook is on watch tonight than why was Zoro not asleep?.
'He must be stealing booze that plant head'
I grab a cigarette lighting it, I open the door to see his one slightly open. I smirk I can finally get to kick his ass, I look through the crack.. no moss. I sigh and silently chuckle, I'm gonna catch him red handed. I quickly but silently make my way to the kitchen which was conveniently just a small walk, I look through the window to see that moss head with my knives.
'Why the fuck does he have my knives'

It takes me a moment to realise he's polishing them, carefully placing each down on a tea towel after polishing and cleaning them with care. My heart thumps making me clutch at my chest, he wasn't wearing a shirt showing his muscles flex whenever he moved. I wonder what it'd be like to be held in those strong arms, I wouldn't mind getting fucked while he- FUCK OFF! NO... I REFUSE. I clutch at my chest harder, but- NO BUTS SANJI NO!. I shake my head and walk in my heart pounding.

"I saw you out there by the way, you okay shit cook?" Zoro chuckles, I feel my face burn.
"Shut up you damn Marimo, what are you doing with my knives" I say acting annoyed... no I was annoyed I was.... I swear.
"What does it look like, I'm polishing them" was all he said, I stood there for a minute until he finally puts them all away. I could feel my non-existent frustration break down, I feel butterflies in my stomach.
"Thank you..." I mumble under my breath, he turns my way with a smug look.
"Sorry? What was that? You mumbled" he walks over to me so that we're only inches apart, his abs, his hair.. him, he was right in front of me yet I couldn't even touch.. FUCK NO I DONT WANT TO TOUCH THAT MOSS PLANT MARIMO. I look down avoiding his gaze, I shut my eyes not wanting to see that hot- HIDEOUS FUCKEN DISGUSTING moss head.
"I said.. thank you, damned Marimo" I curse as he blesses my ears with his deep laugh- STOP! I sigh and open my eyes, he hasn't moved I could feel his overbearing stare burn into the back of my head.

I look up to see his chiseled jaw, his smirk. His tanned skin. His annoyingly hot hair. His eyes. His smirk and annoying self. I stare into his eyes feeling weak at the knees, he suddenly captures me in a hot make out session. He wraps his strong arms around my lower waist making me snake my arms around is neck, loving the feeling of him against me.. FUCK OFF SANJI STOP IT RIGHT NOW.. wait... no I want this, fuck it.. this isn't so bad..

I smile into it but then feel his tongue force his way into my mouth I gasp, he massages my waist making me groan. My knees and legs grow weaker as he grinds against my member with his knee, as soon as we pull away I collapse against him.

"S-sorry.. I can't~ stand~" he lets out a growl and throws me over his shoulder.
" you're too damned sexy, cook" he grumbles heading straight to his bedroom.

I soon get engulfed by his scent and by a warmth that I never knew I was missing, my painfully erect member was getting no attention until I got thrown on the bed with a hungry moss haired tiger prowling towards me. He rips off my pants making me gasp, he only crawls closer to my member making me blush harder. I bite my lip as he sucks through my clothed member, he then takes them off exposing my bottom half completely. I mewl out for attention getting a growl for a reply, he lifts my legs over his shoulder biting and leaving marks from my calf to my inner thigh making me moan out.

"P~please~" I could barely put words together from how aroused I was.
"Please what?~" he grabs a bottle of lube from out of nowhere lubing up his fingers.
"Y~ou know~" I bite my lip as he looks down at me with such lust and pride, he inserts two fingers making me shift from the intrusion.
"Your loose~ someone's happy to see me~" I hit his chest softly earning a chuckle almost forgetting that he was fingering me until he enters the third one hitting dead onto my prostate.
"AahhHHHh~" I let out a strangled moan as I cum everywhere, feeling myself orgasm. He continues to abuse that spot making me moan out in bliss, making me shake riding out my continuous orgasm.

He pulls his fingers out making me whine, he looks at me with devil eyes as he lines himself up with me before ramming in hard. I cry out gripping the sheets for dear life, he continues to thrust inside me letting out heavy grunts and pants. I feel myself on the brink of an orgasm before he halts, I whine out and glare at him dead in the eye a visible smirk and amusement on his face.

"Your melted face is so hot Sanji~" he compliments I glow red and look away.
"C~can you just move~" I say embarrassed, he crooks his head.
"Where?~.. " before I could answer he moves out about to get up before I pull him back down, feeling the frustration build bubbling inside.
"Zoro, I want you to fuck me rough" I blurt out pissed at his antics, he grins like a mad man.
"All you had to say~" he re-enters and starts pounding me, making me throw my head back in pleasure.

He continues to abuse my prostate hard, my strangled loud moans escape from my lips as I feel my high coming. He covers me in marks and bites as he whispers dirty things in my ear making me bite my lip. I could feel his hand roaming up my chest his other death gripped on my waist as he fucks me into the mattress the sound of moaning and slaps bouncing off the walls. I finally feel it coming arching my back and clenching my fist in pure bliss as I cum all over us moaning out zoro's name in orgasm. Not long after I feel him cum inside with a grunt slowly pulling out to wrap me in his arms, my head on his chest feeling content.

"Cook.. you awake?" I blush hard feeling my heart pounding.
"Yeah" I squeak out.
"I'm sorry I did that it's just I-" I giggle
"Fuck off, that was amazing" I say laughing, he chuckles as I feel him relax with a sigh.
"I love you shit cook.. for a while now, I intended to at least take you out for dinner but-"
"-but ended up fucking me till no tomorrow? That's better than a dinner in my opinion" I laugh my heart jumping out of my chest. I feel him slide from under me towering over me again.

"I wouldn't be saying that cook" he says inches apart.
"Or what?" I comeback, he couldn't possibly have enough energy after that to fight with me. He leans down whispering in my ear.
"Or I'll fuck you into the bed again, this time I won't be so lenient~"

End~

Thanks and sorry for waiting I had finals and I am currently in another country so my bad ahah hope everyone had a merry Christmas and a happy new year stay safe and hopefully not too sober 😂😂😂✌🏽💕

I've got two more chapters on lock atm and working on Derek x Stiles 😍