Chapter 2 : They're Moving (part 2)

The Doctor and you were still in this place,
Surprisingly, for the Doc, he responded  "Me? Oh, I'm only human, frankly, I don't know why They have choose me, but it's a privilege to serve Them.."

You raised your voice "B-but they are just statues, I mean, even if they can move, I'm really not sure about the talking part--"

"You can always, check it yourself" the chosen one pointed the red door behind him
The alien-men gave you a look that <<don't move from here please>> so you didn't.

Still checking the area, he said "You didn't answer my first question." In his back, you could see spiky tampering with his sonic screwdriver, you felt a bit forsaken, a bit too much. "Come with me", a voice from nowhere said, you got a déjà vu and try to ignore it-- "Don't you want to find the missing children ?" And now you couldn't just stop listening. "Just go through this red door" 

So you take a step forward, and then a second one, without realizing it you were prisoner of the grip of a broken angel. Of course it was a trap. Nothing but lies behind the red door. And you fell for it, you just wanted to find the lost children, they must be so afraid. Right now you were afraid, you kept looking at the broken statue and tears started coming out. You couldn't hear the Doctor speaking to you, and you couldn't understand what was happening because it was too fast. Everything went really too fast.

First/Name was dissociating, but s/he had found a way back, and at this point s/he were already back in the TARDIS. 

The alieny-men spoke "Don't try to move your wrist, it's broken." he pauses "Where do you live?"

"...I...What happened?" First/Name asked

"Doesn't matter anymore, I saved the day"

"Right." s/he pauses "I don't live in France, I was crashing at a friend's place... (Friend's place).."

Without another word the machine begun to move.

What a fucking day, s/he thought.

_______________________________________________

I am so SO sorry for the non-activity! But you know, I'm like that. Got 0 excuses, rlly.

Don't worry there will be a next chapter, don't know when tho! ahah! ... oops

Hope you enjoyed tho!