EIGHT

Nate pulled up to the club and found a parking spot. The parking lot was so full. I It was big with lights and cars everywhere. I don't know what I expected a club to look like but I was shocked at how many people were there. There was a long line that wrapped around the whole club.

Jacob, Chris, and D.J were in their car behind us. It was now 10:30.

Once we were situated we got out. While we were walking to the entrance, I put a picture of The boys, me, and Nate Instagram. The caption read #squad

I got likes almost instantly. I smiled to myself. This was so new to me. Nate basically forced me to make a instagram. He was very famous on there and gave me a shoutout.

I looked up to see the long line again.

"How are we gone get in" I asked as the boys walked up to us.

"You must don't know who Nate is?" Dj asked as they laughed at me.  I rolled my eys. In the past few hours. I've learned that Nate basically gets whatever he wants.

"Aye Kyra can you snap me up?" DJ asked handing his phone to me. I agreed and began taking his pictures for him. I thought I did a good job, I handed the phone back to him. He looked the pictures "Yessir. I'm bout to get all the hoes."

We walked up to the bouncer and all Nate had to do was give him a head nod and he let us in.

As soon as we walked in I noticed three smells.

Weed, Sweat,

the last smell was just funky. I cant even give you a name for it. I definitely didn't expect it to smell like this in a club.

Nate must have noticed my scrunched up face because he laughed. "It's gone smell a lot better in VIP"

My jaw dropped. I mean, I knew Nate was well known in the drug buisness but VIP.

DAMN

I'm only 16 getting to experience all of this. Sometimes I felt way too mature for my age. I got out of my thoughts and began nodding my head to the music as we made our way through the club.

.

.

It was now midnight and the club was still jumping. I didn't get anything to drink. I knew Nate could get one for me, but it just didn't feel right. I was low key ready to go but everyone else was having a good time.

Our section was chill. The boys and I sat vibing to the music getting up to dance if a song we knew came on. 

I was sitting beside Nate while he passed a blunt back and forth with Chris and Jacob.

D.J Left somewhere with a girl.

"Did I tell you how good you look?" Nate whispered in my ear

I blushed and put my head down.

He lifted my head up with his fingertip "don't start that shit"

I nodded and put my head back up.

They tried passing the blunt to me a few times but I declined every time. I wasn't into smoking and drinking. To be fair, I had never tried it before but I was sure I wouldn't be able to handle it.

Suddenly my favorite song came on.

I started bobbing my head a little.

I immediately stopped and stiffened back up.

I shook my head but realized what I was doing . I'm supposed to be the new Ja'Kyra not the old shy one.

I got up grabbing Nates hand in the process

And led him out of VIP to the dance floor.

Once we mad It I started dancing on him. this was my first time dancing on someone. I had no clue how I was doing. I felt the beat she did my best to keep up.

I was having so much fun. For once im my life I wasn't scared, shy, or worried I was just having fun.

As the song ended I turned around facing him. He had a small smirk on his face

"what" I asked laughing

"Nothing" was all he said as we made our way to the bar.

I'm gonna let loose and drink a couple drinks...

.

.

.

.

XOXOXOXOX