AMNESIA

What is this strange place? I woke up in a strange looking room with fancy decorations and a suit of armour in the corner? I rolled over and saw a strangely familiar looking man sat beside me asleep with his arms folded I got scared. What was he going to do? His eyes suddenly opened, and I jumped back. He gave me a look of sympathy and tried to reach out for me. I shut my eyes tightly scared of what was going to happen, but he put a gentle hand on my head the sensation was so familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. He explained what was happening and that he was my older brother. 

Wait go back a second since when did I have a brother, he said it was most likely that I had amnesia only then did I notice my blistering headache.

 Suddenly this beautiful woman comes through the door and holds me tightly in her arms tears streaming down her face saying that she had missed her baby sister whilst my brother laughed. I walked through this castle like place and everything seemed so familiar my "siblings" were talking to me about the past. Hoping that it might remind me of the past, but nothing seemed to be working and all three of us seemed to be losing hope, so brother held a war council which I had to attend as well.

During the war council everyone had looked so familiar and I just couldn't place where I'd see them before. This good-looking guy kept looking at me almost like he was longing for something. I wish I could remember who he was.

 They started to bounce ideas of each other of how they should "cure" my amnesia. Some were strange and one white haired guy suggested hitting my head to see if it would work and then they guy in green started to scold him. The one in yellow said that I need to do things that might familiarise myself with the surroundings and that might work. So, I did I trained and played games and walked around the castle until sunset.

After that brother had taken me back to the large room where all those people were sitting and asked me if I remembered anything. I shook my head embarrassed that I couldn't. then I had to drink this bitter drink the yellow guy gave I intuitively wanted to spit it out but brother and the green guy covered my mouth before i could do that making me swallow the horrid drink and then they asked me if any memories came back I shook my head and they all had a look of disappointment. 

Then the white hair guy came in carrying something, I didn't even notice that he wasn't there in the first place he gave me something that looked and smelled really good and told me to eat it so I did and then everything came back like a ton of bricks and I remembered everything and blurted out "masa why so quite did your stove not cook your meal again?" his head shot up and a look of relief flashed in his eye, Mamayoshi started to cry and Mitsuhide was grinning like a kitsune again and that meant one thing he fricken saved me, I can't believe it, the snake saved my ass. I'll have to repay him later. But for now, I had an extremely bad headache and went to bed with some painkillers from Ieyasu.