Special chapter (Hideyoshi)

A.N.- This was a scenario I came up with and the person I was talking to about it allowed me to use their OC so I guess this chapter is
dedicated to them

Ash is burning across the field and the smell of gunpowder fills the air.

All of us were reckless fighters but we couldn't expect this.

The bullets hit him.

He moved so fast.

Umi's going to kill us.

Hideyoshi moved so fast to protect brother from the bullets, and he fell to the ground covering the pain he was so clearly feeling. He was shot in his shoulder and forearm.

I ran over to them ripping pieces of my clothes to try and put pressure on the wound. He kept telling me to stand and fight.

But I couldn't, he needed treatment.

Nobunaga and Masamune quickly finished the battle, I helped mamayoshi to his feet and helped him to my horse I made him sleep on the way back to the castle. I demanded Ieyasu to follow us to Hideyoshi's manor.

He kept saying he was fine, but we knew he wasn't.

We managed to stop his bleeding and clean his wounds. It was going to leave a scar, adding to the many scars covering his body. We all had
them. The battle scars.

I heard a voice filled with concern echoing down the hallway. That snake told her, he went against his wishes but any of us would. She had the right to know.

Hideyoshi gave me pleading eyes to try and take Umi away so she wouldn't be hurt by the sight of him.

But I could take it and started yelling.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!" I yelled finally letting my emotions taking over

He stayed silent

"LOOK WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU WOULD DIE FOR NOBUNAGA BUT HE'S NOT WEAK! WE ALL HAVE BATTLE SCARS COVERING OUR BODIES, EVEN HIM. HE WOULD'VE
MOVED QUICK ENOUGH TO AVIOD THOSE BULLETS YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO PUT YOUR LIFE IN DANGER." My eyes started tearing up.

"PLEASE DON'T DO THIS WE ALL CARE ABOUT YOU. DON'T YOU SEE. WE NEED YOU ALIVE, NOT DEAD!" by now the tears were streaming down my face and I turned and saw Umi trying to hold back hers.

As I left, I whispered to her "keep him safe, he deserves a chance at life. Don't let him throw it away." She nodded to me walking closer to him as he engulfed her in a hug, thousands of apologies falling from his lips as he held her tight.

I could only hope she keeps him alive long enough for him to feel happiness.