Arc 1. Part 3

A Certain Legitimate Daughter’s Enjoyment of Torturing The Male Lead Illegitimate Elder Brother (3)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And the matter about how she fell from the 2nd-floor balcony and got yet another injury, of course, that was premeditated. Her existence was like a fishbone stuck in one's throat. Some people itched to end her life, so they could sleep peacefully at night.

'They have been too impatient lately. Even after planning it for so long, they still failed in the end. How disappointing.'

Ye Ruo wanted to message her temple, but then remembered about her injury. She slowly put down her hand, sighed helplessly.

'But I should really thank them. If it isn't because of this injury, I won't be able to act freely.' 

Shen ZhongMing was a very cautious man. The slightest change in her behavior could easily arouse his doubt. 

'But so what? He can be suspicious of me as he pleased. This body is real. Only the soul had changed. He won't be able to tell anyway.'

Her tensed body become relaxed. She bravely stared at the doctor. Both her eyes were clear and innocent.

Shen ZhongMing furrowed his brows. What he was thinking was unknown, but Ye Ruo was too lazy to pay any attention to him.

'Just a merely E-grade task... The Central System belittled me too much. No matter what methods I use to complete it, the result will always be the same.'

Ah!

She suddenly realized that she almost forgot about one important thing. Most task-takers wouldn't be able to find any loophole, since the Central System had the ability to auto-upgrade and fix itself. But she was lucky enough to actually hit the jackpot.

She found out that the system attached to her had a fatal loophole. And she didn't know why every time it tried to fix it, it would suddenly crashed. The moment the system rebooted, there seemed to be some 'blank' in its database that even the system itself was not aware of.

Many times after this finding, she would use this moment of blankness to 'fool' the system. She didn't know exactly how could she have this kind of ability, but aside from erasing any parts of the storyline, she was able to alter anything she wanted to change.

'This is like using a cheat but what a pity that I can't directly eliminate those two. Especially that little bastard. He is one of the protagonists after all.'

The corner of her lips faintly lifted.

'It will take some time, but I can just treat it as a vacation.'

Although Ye Ruo really wanted to quickly recover her soul, after she thought about it, all this time, she really didn't have the opportunity to play.

'Even a simple part-timer has a day off. But the Central System always forced me to work non-stop. And I am a Rank-S! How unfair!'

Grinding her teeth hatefully inside, she promised herself that this time onwards she would also enjoy a 'good life'...

'Life of an immortal is already so boring as it is. A little bit of fun won't cause any harm.'

The little girl didn't show an unusual reaction. The doctor nodded as he turned off and put the pen flashlight back to his shirt pocket. 

"Miss Shen just injured her head. The painkiller will temporarily ease your pain. But except for dizziness, do you feel any other discomfort? With your legs, maybe? Miss Shen must speak truthfully. After all, your old injuries still need to be checked periodically."