EPILOGUE

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

COMPATIBLE!
(  irl )
epilogue.

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

3 YEARS LATER!

IT WAS ONLY 6 MONTHS after Melody started dating Sadie that things started working out to her benefit. Melody Stewart was talented in many ways, but she always had a specialty in makeup. Cosmetology was an area Melody was passionate about, yet never really voiced and showed off until her senior year of high school. Not along did she become more popular online because of her work, but she started getting noticed by bigger organizations and people as well.

Sadie had helped Melody get a couple small jobs using her luck of knowing people from her Stranger Things fame, and it led to offers from so many different places that Melody wasn't sure what to do. She never expected to go places with makeup, so the craziness of it all took her by surprise when it all came into play. She gained followers and fans from around the world from doing what she loved most, and it felt like a dream come true for her.

After graduating high school, Melody had bigger offers that she couldn't attempt resisting. She had planned on attending Stanford University fresh out of high school, but her plan was held off for a few months when the Duffer Brothers offered her a chance to work with the cast and crew for her friends' makeup and styling on Stranger Things.

Melody started attending Stanford soon after where she began her freshman year of college while working with her girlfriend and friends on her favorite T.V show. It was a great experience and learning for Melody, but she knew she wouldn't always be working with them. All good things came to an end, but Melody knew that she would be able to score other positions for more movies and T.V shows in the near future, after all is said and done.

As for her relationship with Sadie, there were some rough times for the two. To some of their friends' surprises, they lasted, going 3 1/2 years strong— and counting. Shortly after Melody and Sadie graduated high school, they decided it would be a good idea to move in together in an apartment complex in Stanford. The idea was for Melody to able to easily attend grad school while living with Sadie, and Sadie didn't exactly care when they moved in together as long as she got to stay with Melody.

For her friends, well, life changed them for the better in a lot of ways. Liam and Oliver both scored roles in a new T.V show after going through with auditioning, and they ended up being roommates ever since, living in a small home in Fresno, California. Of course, they traveled a lot, so they weren't always home.

Grace and Noah ended up not working out, and they had broken up for a long time. It turned out their relationship wasn't always as stable as everyone thought it was, and even though Grace used to never want to admit so, she had pretty bad commitment issues. Though Noah liked her a lot, Grace had lost feelings for him, and had gained a crush on Caleb Mclaughlin, who she knew was too old for her but it wasn't like she was planning on making a move on him.

Grace Ridley became a small actor who worked on shows for YouTube and such, but never got the chance to get on the big screen. She still didn't know what she wanted to do with her life, but she was still inseparable with her best friend, Melody, so she made sure to rent the apartment right above Melody and Sadie's, much to the couple's dismay. It didn't bother them at all, but sometimes it would get annoying when they wanted alone time and Grace would visit them all the time to 'bother' them.