The bet 0.2 • M.P

this starters exactly where the last part ended
u/b/f - ur best friend
enjoy ;)

boi tonight's gonna be a long night I thought to myself as i walked up the stairs.

i told mattia i'll give him a special show tonight, i need to go shopping, i took my phone out of my pocket and texted my best friend

via text massages

me
hi hoe
i need u to come to the mall with me

main bitch
bitch when

me
idk i need to clean alejandros room
i'll let u know when i'm done

main bitch
wtfk why u cleaning alejandros room

me
it's a long story i'll tell u when i c u

main bitch
uhh ok, i'll pick u up in an hour

me
idk if i'll finish cleaning in an hour doe

main bitch
do i look like i give a fuck

me
yo i literally hate u so much

main bitch
nah you'd die 4 me

me
whatever🙄

i started cleaning alex's room as mattia sneaked in and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"baby stop im cleaning" i said with a smile on my face
"just wanted to tell u that i can't wait for my show tonight". he said.

"me neither, ur gonna love it" i said while i turned my head and kissed him on the cheek "now leave ur annoying me"
"ur sassy today, i like it" he smirked and smacked my ass then walked out of the door.

i finally finished cleaning alex room and realized u/b/f will be here in 20.

i quickly took a shower and washed my hair, i got out of the shower and wore leggings and one mattia's shirts, i didn't do my makeup cuz ur girl is lazy.

i put my phone and wallet in my purse and i walked down the stairs, i hung out with mattia and ale for like 5 minutes until u/b/f texted me and talked my she's outside.

*skip time*

" y'all kinky asf" u/b/f said as i told her why i was cleaning alex's room.

"bitch ur boyfriend had his fingers down ur skirt when y'all were in class, and ur calling me kinky?" i raised my eyebrows at her, we both laughed as she parked the car.

we got into the mall and went straight to victoria's Secret, as soon as we walked in i found exactly what I was looking for.

it was a gorgeous burgundy one piece and it was lace,
mattia always mentioned how he think i look sexy in lace.

we both went to the dressing room and i tried it on, u/b/f said i looks sexy so i decided to buy it.

we walked around the mall and u/b/f bought a few things.
we got out of the mall and she dropped me off at mattias place.