Straight Up NOPE!

A slight chill had taken up residence in the forest that had become the border between the two regions that housed the Villages of Suna and Konoha.

It was almost autumn and the last traces of the warm summer was slowly seeping away. The leaves on the trees were starting to change color and the animals that inhabited the forest were starting their winter routine, squirrels were gathering nuts and other food for the winter months that would be upon them in just a few weeks.

It was tranquil and serene with the only sound being the birds chirping and the natural sounds of the environment.

The silence was shattered by the sound of running footsteps.

And yelling?

And cursing, lots of cursing.

"Nope nope nope nope nope", Petite feet were a blur along the forest floor as the small silhouette sped away from their advancing pursuers.

They took to the trees, the smaller one was ahead of the much larger silhouettes by a good distance but they were gaining, closing in on the tiny shade with each passing second.

Then, without so much as a warning, a large shadow plunged from the sky, breaking through the treeline and sending birds and squirrels scattering in panic, upon it's back was another figure.

Sunlight shone through the forest, illuminating the area and giving features to the silhouettes with its warm glow.

Large, doe-like, eyes shone from behind a pair of thick-cut, and very big, glasses that were black in color. The eyes were a deep brown color and were framed by a thick pair of lashes. A small button nose was crinkled in amusement and the skin around her eyes was furrowed as she let out a silent laugh at them. Atop her head was a thick mass of unruly, curly, black hair that was pushed back with a headband, her curly hair contrasted with her light brown skin flawlessly. With the sun shining on her, at the perfect angle, it made a halo of golden light hover above her crown. She wore a simple outfit of a long, purple, turtleneck sweater, with black, knee-high, shorts and white socks that disappeared beneath the fabric of the shorts. On her feet were child-sized boots. She looked to be no older than twelve years old. The youthful look of their target made them pause for a moment, but only for a moment before the loudest of the organization yelled out,

" WHAT THE HELL!? WE WERE CHASING A DAMN BRAT ALL THIS FUCKING TIME!?".

The foul-mouthed male was none other than Hidan. The half-dressed, psychopath, was a man of light skin color with medium-length grey hair that was slicked back, revealing his forehead, and distinctive purple eyes. He wore a black cloak with red clouds on it and grey pants with matching shinobi sandals. He also wore dark green nail polish and he donned an orange ring on his left index finger, which bears the kanji for "three" on it. The cloak he wore was kept slightly opened, revealing his forehead protector around his neck, which bore a symbol of three droplets of water with a giant slash through the metal plate, and an odd-looking amulet. The maiden silently questioned in her mind why in Kami's name was he not wearing a shirt.

A deep baritone voice spoke up from Hidan's flank,

"Oh, Kami! Shut the hell up, Hidan! You're giving me a migraine!".

" You shut the hell up, Kakuzu!", Hidan retorted with a growl.

While the two of them were arguing, the young girl was slowly creeping away from them, but she was stopped by a giant venus fly trap rising from the ground in front of her.

It was rising up from the earth like a weed, distorting the ground and grass around it, as it broke through the crust. She had turned just in time to see it and didn't waste a moment to ponder what the heck it was.