Wolfsbane

Christian was sitting outside on the ground, staring at the night sky, as the moon slowly rose in the sky.

"Feeling anything yet?" Ren asked, bringing out a jacket for him, and he looked at her.

"Not yet. But it hasn't fully risen yet either." He said, and she sighed. "Hey Chris... you know I..."

Ren started, and a low growl had escaped from Christian's mouth, and Ren looked at him. "Chris?"

She asked, her voice shaking, and then suddenly natural fear crept into her tone.

Christian turned towards her and his eyes glowed golden yellow now as he stared at her but then he clenched his head tightly.

"Kill me." He whispered, his voice a low and savage growl. "No. No.. Christ Chris no."

Ren said, and suddenly a pair of bright red eyes came out of the dark shadows behind her.

Drin was standing behind her, and his eyes glowed red, before he blinked, as he stepped forward, to stand between the twins.

"You!" Christian snarled at him, and his fangs were growing fast, and they were forcing his lips apart.

"Come on Christian. I may not be your best friend right now but I'm the one's chance that you might have to survive this. So even if I have to beat you back into a human form, I will."

Drin said, and suddenly Christian roared at him, and Ren backed up, looking terrified. "Drin." She said.

"I'll take care of him, just get away from here." Drin said, and he looked at her and his claws were appearing as his hands lay at his sides.

"Are you sure?" Ren whispered, and he looked at her, and his fangs bared at her. "I'm the alpha."

His voice was low, and was a lot deeper now that he had changed and shifted most of the way.

Christian roared at him, and then he promptly lunged at the alpha, whose howl echoed, as he leapt to meet him in midair.

Ren climbed up a tree immediately, her eyes flashing with terror, as she was not looking back at the two.

The two werewolves in fear of what she would see when she looked back at them.

Ren was about 40 feet up, when she finally turned back to look at them. A big shape was circling a tall human.

Drin was the human, his claws out, while the big shape must've been the beast-like wolf form of Christian.

"Oh god. What did I do?"

Ren whispered, and suddenly the thing's head had snapped towards her location high up in the tree.

Drin looked over, and Christian took advantage of the distraction to charge at him knocking the currently human alpha down hard, and Drin dropped.

Drin roared at Christian, who was too far into his shift, that it wasn't even in a primal way, affecting him anymore.

Christian slashed at him, and banged him into the ground hard, and there is multiple cracks and crunches heard.

Ren clamped her hand over her mouth, stifling screams as she saw her now beast - like twin brother who was now smacking the alpha around like a rag doll.

Drin was on the ground, and he looked like he was half dead, and he was clearly unconscious, thrown up against a tree trunk, across from where Ren was hiding.

Christian had raced away, presumably off to find some other prey to hunt for as Ren climbed down quick, dropping the last 10 feet, and she landed lightly, and ran over to Drin.