Zambak (Redraw and new style)

(The picture is a bit blurry, but just click on it)

Name: Zambak

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Gormiti type: Swamp gormiti

Allies: Nightriss, Devan, Sorrel, Wisteria, Bluebell, Vernon, Reed, Verice, Ironfang, Brutus (Her pet gator). And lastly her cousins Kellen and Lunara, but she left them, but they do count as former allies.

Personality: Zambak is brave, lies (but only when it's necessary), and nice (but only to her friends), and she can get all scary and violent (with prey or enemy). She's brave enough to stand up to someone that is bigger than her, but she doesn't care if that person is stronger than her. She lies to get out of dangerous situations. She's nice to her friends and will hurt the people who hurt them. She is also a bit scary to the people she meets, or to her preys.

History: After remembering who she was, Zambak left Kellen and Lunara, and left the life where she was shy and weak. The first thing she does after leaving her old life is to release Nightriss from her prison. So she got some help from Magor and his lava generals, she told them to get catch a forest gormiti named Perth. Turns out he had the key to release Nightriss. Zambak got the key and released Nightriss from her prison.
Later they walked around the swamp, and Zambak gets all weird and runs to an area. Turns out she was following a smell that attracted her, which led them to the swamp kingdoms wall. There she meets her old-time friend Devan. Devan lets them in, and now Zambak and Nightriss lives in the swamp kingdom.
Zambak gets a new style and starts to remember the life she had in the swamp kingdom and not the life she had with her cousins.
Later she learned that she was under some type of potion for two years, meaning that she was a different person in two years. Plus she also learns that under those two years she somehow got banned from 5 places in gorm. But, since she has a new style she completely looks like a different swamp gormiti. Which means that she can walk around the places without any gormiti recognizing that it's her.

Likes: To hunt prey, lullaby, swimming in swamp waters, playing with her pet, and likes to watch when Nightriss does some magic.

Dislikes: Traps that are around the swamps and can hurt someone, hunters, people seeing her as a monster because she has a beast form.

Love interest: Devan

Powers/Abilities: She like other swamp gormiti have the ability to turn into beasts. Which is called the beast form.

 Which is called the beast form

Zambaks beast form.