Chapter 3

Kelisa was lying in her bed. Her long blond hair were covering her beautiful almost naked body. So innocent and vulnerable, so pathetic. I had something important to do. Three hundred vampires stood by the gate. I went to the highest tower. Even hidden in the dark I could see how many creatures came to celebrate my return. My profile began to emerge from the shadow. A huge wave of applause hit my ears. They were cheering. They saw the queen they thought they've lost. I skimmed through the crowd checking if those whom I've awaited the most have arrived. My group of commanders. They were loyal to me for centuries. Claus, Lucius, Tarence and Alice. I saw them all. The moment I stepped out of the shadows Alice jumped straight to me and gave me the best kiss I've ever had. She was full of passion, love. She thought she lost me forever yet I was standing in front of her. Screams went throughout the rooftop. After long surrender to my beloved one I took a voice.

Welcome to all of you. I know why you came here as well as you do. We'll take what is ours. For now however, feel free to satiate your thirst. After council meeting your commanders will show you which villages need your help.

I went back to the castle while the crowd began to cheer even louder. Claus, Lucius and Tarence joined me and Alice. We had to discuss a few things.

It's good to have you back.: said Lucius

Finally time for fun.: said Claus with a killer smile.

I could feel his longing for massacre, for slaughter. Nothing has changed since I've met him. We arrived to an enormous boardroom. I could immediately spot dust on the furniture. This place hadn't been cleaned in a while. We sat and begin our tactic.

First of all, we have to get to our castle. We should go tomorrow night. Today we'll send hunters to slaughter every village on our way. Everybody will know where we're going. The castle is taken by a human family, right?

- yes, it's the old royal family. They took our castle and bragged about defeating vampires. The truth is they have never seen a vampire. (Lucius)

Great, someone needs to make sure they won't escape. Lucius, you can take 20 hunters and take care of it. Tarence you get 200 and make sure they are fed well. In case you didn't notice we've got 40 witches. Claus, you can take all of them and the rest of the vampires. Your job is to kill the Alfa of werewolves, and I don't care how many of them will die in a process remember however, I just want to send a subtle message.

I took a look at each and every one of them. They looked excited, they looked like children who received a brand new toy. At the same time they're the most dangerous creatures in the world. I've created them. For proving their loyalty many years ago I gave them magic powers. Each of them is 10 times stronger than a vampire, each of them is 10 times more powerful than a witch. And werewolves, they are nothing in comparison to my commanders.

Go

In a matter of seconds they left the room. The one however, stayed. Alice moved closer to me. I was her queen and she was mine. Alice was my one, only and true love. That's why I made her just as powerful as I am.

Sooo, you are starting a war? That's so hot.

I smiled, she grabbed me hard by my hips. I grabbed her arms and took of her lacy top. My look stopped at her perfect, round breasts. I kissed her neck and whispered.

I've missed you.