Accidentally: Part I

"So, you've finally managed to capture him?" You asked as you walked along side your brother, Moriarty, to the location he supposedly had Sherlock Holmes.

"Of course, dear. It wasn't that hard. I just had to capture John and of course he would come running along for his little sidekick. I could've done it sooner, but I guess right now is fine."

He opened the door to a hidden room and stepped aside to let you in.

"After you, dear."

You walked in and realized how dark it was. You wouldn't have even be able to tell that there was a person in here if not for the sounds of Sherlock struggling against the restraints that held him to a chair in the middle of the room.

The struggling ceased as soon as the light was turned on and you and Moriarty came into view.

"Well, I see you've brought your sister with you. Not sure why, she doesn't seem of any use." Sherlock rudely stated.

"Of course you would know who she was before I even introduced you. And Sherlock, that is no way to speak to a lady. You really should learn some manners or I'm going to have to teach you some. Not by my hand of course, I prefer not to get my hands dirty." Moriarty threatened.

"No need for the threats Jim, he's just stating the obvious."

You turned to face Sherlock and began to speak.

"I'm (Y/N) Moriarty. As you already know, I am Jim's sister. He's called me here because he wants me to keep watch over you while he's off handling other matters." you introduced yourself.

He just stared at you, uninterested in what you were saying.

"Yes, she's going to be your baby sitter Sherlock. She's starting today since I have someone else to deal with."

Moriarty got closer to Sherlock and leaned down to talk into his ear.

"Don't try anything. I have multiple other people here who won't hesitate to hurt you if you even so much as try to touch (Y/N). I will not allow you to hurt her, so don't even try."

Moriarty stood back up and straightened his jacket.

"Well love, I'm off now. I'm sure there won't be too much trouble. I'll see you soon."

He leaned in to give you a kiss on the cheek and exited the room, closing the door behind him.

"It appears we're going to have plenty of time to get to know each other, (Y/N)."