How the affair began

Narrator POV:

New York is a city that never sleeps. A place where La Bonne Nuit strip club is located and where Betty Cooper began working at the age of 22 when she recently graduated from NYU. unfortunately for Betty, the rent was high and the bills were no better and she had no money so she had no choice but to turn to her best friend and cousin Cheryl Blossom, who so happened to work at La Bonne Nuit as a stripper. Betty wasn't keen on being a stripper but the bottom line was that the job paid well, it paid really well.

Jughead Jones. A 28 year old billionaire. "The wolf of wall street" is what he is called by several of his colleagues and friends. When Jughead was 25 he married his girlfriend Veronica Lodge who he thought was the only woman he needed besides his mother and his little sister Jellybean. Truth is Jughead has a secret, a secret that can not only ruin his reputation but his marriage as well.

One Year Earlier:

Betty was working later than usual, she was extremely tired but she knew she couldn't leave just yet. Cheryl had called Betty earlier that evening letting her know that she was sick and was unable to go in that day and asked Betty if she could take over her shift. Betty agreed and now regretted it. Betty was currently sitting in the dressing room, retouching her make up and contemplating whether or not if she should just leave. Just as she was about to get up to leave her boss, Mr. Smith walks in and lets Betty know that she is next on the pole.

                      ^^^^The lingerie Betty was wearing^^^

Betty sighed and walked out of the dressing room and waited by the stairs waiting for the other stripper to end her shift. About 5 minutes later, Toni walked off the stage and seen Betty.

"Hey B! Where's Cheryl? I thought she was suppose to be working tonight?" Toni asked the blonde beauty with concern in her voice making Betty smirk.

"Oh TT you have got it bad!" Betty told her friend and walked past her and began to walk up the stains but before she could get to the stage she turns back to look at Toni "She's at home Toni, she is feeling a bit under the weather. Maybe she could use some company?" Betty says with a smile and making Toni blush a bit.

Betty walks up to the stage and the music began to play. Betty didn't look at the clients, she figured it was the usual old and wealthy horn dogs that came in regularly.

She began her dance, she moved her body with the rythm of the music and used the pole for more sensual moves. One thing Betty wasn't aware of was that she had caught the attention of a certain raven haired man. He kept his gaze on her, admiring the way she moved her hips, the way she would use her hands to rub down her body, and the way her hair bounced with every move she made. He was amazed by her, has been for weeks since he first laid eyes on her.

He was deeply in love with his wife but someone had caught his attention. Jughead was filled with lust and knew he wanted her, more like he needed her. He kept his gaze on her and ordered drink after drink until he couldn't handle it anymore. When the music stopped and he seen Betty walking off the stage he soon realized that this was his chance to talk to her so quickly made his way to the back and began to look for the blonde goddess that kept him up at night.