Chapter Four: HOLY SHIT!!! SATAN!?!?!?

[Note: I know, I haven't been updating like I say I was going to do. It's not because of writer's blocks or so~. I...I just having trouble on getting the movation, and all. I can't really promise on updating a new chapter right away after this one or so. I'm sorryie my friends it took me this long to write another one. I'm just struggle with a lot. You guys be patient with me, and I try to up load more chapters for this story, okay 👌.  I want to add more chapters, but its to hard for me to do it. Alright my friends, I'm really am sorryie. So...here you go. But...first...the song is called Unchained by...Blood On The Dance Floor like always. Here's the story now...]

"Let's do this" Rav say colding, and heartless.

Rav goes to her dresser to grab her black adult  scissor, and stare emotionless at the mirror infont of her.  She tilt her head to the right, and her wide Cheshire Cat smirk grews more ever second by this.

From her reflection in the mirror...her eyes are...bloody red, and thirst for blood  and souls to drain. Rav's smirk grew to it's limit that put The Joker to shame, and Rav punch the mirror with her bare hand without a second thought running through her head.

Shards of glass fall, bright crystal blood falling, sadness of death to claim your own soul loss, and pure happiness grew that you never felt before to destory all that harm you throughout your life.

Rav grip the deadly scissor tightly in her right hand, holding the sharp point to the middle palm of her left hand...and...in one swift a deep cut is form as a blood river is falling down to the ground, and  making a puddle under her black/white checker converse.

Rav drop the blood stain scissor, and goes to the middle of her room. Making the mark...that 'S" was talking about. But...make the mark with her ruby blood from her deep wounding hand that she did. (The mark is on Chapter One above)

Grab her half melting candles, place them at the corners of the mark, and light them. Turn the lights off in her room, and stand near the mark chant "Komen tot leven mijn lieve, lieve Satan. Tot leven komen. En...vernietig alle degenen die me pijn en maakt mijn leven een levendige hel. Vernietig ze allem aal, en...breng er koppen bij mij in eer keer!!! Nu!!!"

(English version: Come to life my dear, sweet Satan. Come to life. And...destroy all the ones that hurt me and make my life a living hell. Destroy they all, and...bring there heads to me at once!!! Now!!!)

When Rav say those words...a black light glow, and the mark on the ground grows red.

Rav's once bloody eyes turn to black ones, teeth sharp as a razor blade, her black nail polish nails grew as cat claws, hair bloody red (instead of black hair with red highlights. It's full on bloody red), ears to a point (but not like a elf), her mark on her neck glows red, and little red horns point out/grew out of Rav's head.

Having the demon lock up in her for years...It's finally comes out, to full power. The mark on the ground open a portal to...hell. And out comes Satan...himself.

For being in hell for so...long. He's finally out of that hell hole, and is in the real world with his own flesh blood.

Rav bow down when Satan comes out of the portal, and the portal of hell stop glowing red/black.

"My dear child...why you summon me here? Are there mortals you want me to get rid off?" Satan say smirking.

"Y-you a-are S-S-Satan" Rav shudder say surprise.

"Well...yes my dear...I think...I should introduce myself more property. Hmmm?", Satan grin, holds "Rav"'s hand in his, and kiss it/grinning in to the kiss. "My name is, my true name is...Satan. Not 'S". But...you can call me 'S" or Satan my dear Rayy" Satan say calming.

[End of Chapter Four: Holy shit!!! Satan!?!?!?]

{Note: Also...congratulate on all the people that guess "S' as Satan, because you are correct my frens. Here's a cupcake for you *hands you a cupcake of your choice*. Rayy is out *drop the microphone on the ground, and walks out of the room to stuff my face with cupcakes backstage*. Also...sorryie if it sucks ass, and all. I'm trying to continue this, just wait my frens, and there be more. Alright. Thank you for waiting this long for another chapter. Thank you. Thank you. *smiles gentle* 😃}