Chapter 11

"What?" I said "Yeah, she is your sister," Castiel said. I was surprised, I didn't know I had a sister.
"Don't worry, we took down Michael and got Sarah's grace back," Cas said while holding a small glass bottle with a light glowing blue. I sighed.
I got up and surprisingly I didn't fall. I looked right at Castiel. "Does Sarah know you're her father?" I asked. "No not yet," Cas said. "Oh..." I said. I didn't know how to react, "So are we full sisters or half-sisters?" I asked. "Full sisters," Cas said. I looked over at Sam and Dean, "Did you two know about this?" I asked. Dean nodded. Sam sighed, "Yeah... we've known since we first met you." Sam said. "Oh..." I said. I looked back at Cas. "Give me her grace," I said. Cas handed me her grace and I went over to Sarah, I was kind of struggling but I ignored it. "Hey," I said. Sarah smiled but didn't say anything. She was holding a cloth to her wound. "Here let me help you," I said. I removed the cloth from her neck. "This might hurt a bit," I said. I put my hand over her neck and used my powers to heal her wound. I removed my hand and made sure that the wound was gone. I opened the bottle of grace and pointed it towards Sarah, the grace left the bottle and went into Sarah, her eyes glowed a light blue and she started to shine. I covered my eyes, once the shining died down I uncovered my eyes. "You okay?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks" Sarah said. "Your welcome," I replied. Castiel walked over to me and Sarah. "Hey Sarah," Castiel said. "Uh, who are you?" Sarah asked. "That's our father," I said. Sarah was surprised. "What?" Sarah said. "It's true," Cas said. "Really?" Sarah said.
After explaining what happened and how Sarah is an angel. After Sarah understood everything we took her back to her "Parents" house and told her to not tell them that she knows the truth.
Sam, Dean, Cas and I went back to the bunker. I sat down on a chair and looked at my leg. It was all bruised up. I decided to ignore it. "I'll just walk it off," I said to myself. I got up and walked to my room, I was limping the whole time. Once I got to my room, I opened the door and laid on my bed. I was staring at my ceiling when all of a sudden I hear glass break. "What the heck?" I said to myself. I got up and got out of my room and went down to the main hallway. I looked around the corner and I see Castiel fighting Michael. It looked like Cas couldn't fight anymore so I quickly jumped in. While Cas was still fighting Michael I reached under the table and grabbed a gun, the gun I grabbed was the colt. I grabbed another one and shot that one at the ceiling. Michael stopped beating up Cas. He had his hand on Castiel's neck. I looked at Cas and saw all the blood and cuts on his face. I pointed the gun at Michael. "Back off Michael," I said. He let go of Cas and he fell to the ground, I started to move closer to Cas and Michael backed away. I walked right behind Cas, still holding the gun to Michael, "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Finishing something I should have done a long time ago," Michael said. He then looked at Cas and then looked at me. "You don't want to do this," Michael said, he smiled. "You know that you don't want to hurt me," Michael said. I stopped looking at Michael and looked at the ground. Cas sat up and saw what was going on. "Holly stop, don't trust him, he is trying to trick you," Cas said. "Shut up," Michael said, then he threw Castiel against the wall. He started to walk closer to me. Tears started to fall down my face, I didn't know what I should do, should I trust him? Should I shoot him? I don't know! Sam and Dean walked in. "Michael, get away from her!" Sam said pointing a gun at him, "I like I told Castiel, Shut... up," Michael said, he then threw Sam and Dean into the wall. I started to point the gun to the ground. "You know me and your mother both love you right?" Michael said. Then that triggered me. I pointed the gun at him, "I don't love you!" I said. He walked closer to me and held his hand on the gun and pushed it towards the ground, "You and I both know that you can't shoot me because deep down you still love me." Michael said. "No," I whispered. I then pointed the gun at him ready to shoot with my finger on the trigger but then he hit the gun away and kicked the back of my leg breaking it again. I fell to the ground but he picked me up and held the blade to my neck. Castiel got mad and he jumped up ready to attack. "Get away from her!" Castiel said and he got his angel blade and ran towards Michael and me. Michael threw me across the room. I rolled across a table and fell off it knocking chairs down before hitting the back wall. I laid there unable to move. Castiel charges at Michael. They both started fighting. I could kind of see them fighting but it was blurry. Michael was stronger than Castiel. Michael somehow knocks Cas to the ground. He then walks over to me. "Get away from her you son of a bitch!" Dean yells. Michael looks back but Ignores him. He then picks me up and carries me out of the bunker. Once we got to the top of the stairs he lets go of the force holding Sam and Dean. Dean then quickly gets the colt and points it at Michael. "Hey, you son of a bitch!" Dean yells, then he shoots Michael. Everything went into slow motion. He then dropped me and I laid on the ground. I looked at Michael as he dropped to his knees and fell back.

(Castiel's POV)
Dean then shoots Michael and he falls to the ground. There was a ringing in my ear as I raced to Holly. I ran to the top of the stairs. I fell to my knees in front of Holly. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked. Holly nodded. I picked her up and started walking down the stairs. Then everything went back to slow motion. "CAS!" Dean yells. I turned around to see Michael about to stab Holly. I got right in front of her and pushed her down the stairs to get her out of the way. Then I feel a blade go into my skin.

(Holly's POV)
Cas pushes me down the stairs and I landed right up against the wall looking directly at Castiel and Michael, and then I see the blade go right through Castiel. "NOOO!" I screamed. Michael then disappears with Cas.