Chapter Two

Headlines with your name had been posted everywhere. From TMZ, to Entertainment Weekly, it was hard to escape it.

Your best friend Luna, the only person who even knew the whole thing, had came to your place bright an early the next day.

"Come on dude! You have to go find him! This guy is literally putting his heart out there!" Luna exclaimed, sitting on the other side of the couch while holding her drink.

"I-it's not like that. He was put on the spot." You sighed. "And besides, it wouldn't work out. He's—you know, perfect and he can have anyone he wants. And I'm—"

You paused, staring endlessly at your hands a part of you knowing it's to good to be true, and the other wishing for it to happen.

Luna reaches for your hand, grabbing your attention. "Doesn't matter if he's the hottest or richest person in the world, any guy would be lucky to be with you." She said. "It's been over a year and you were brought up during the interview! That has to count for something. I mean, Scott said he still looks for you!"

"I don't know..."

"When you came back home, I had never seen you so happy. And don't get me started on the way you talked about him." She said.

Shaking your head, you just sunk into the couch. Memories of that night have been the only thing you were able to think about. From the way his hand felt as it gently brushed against yours. How the laughter rose up from his chest and bursted out. You caught every second of your time with him and kept it close. Wishing you could relive that night all over again.
Your best friend stood up and ran to the kitchen. When she returned, she had a bottle of wine and filled your cup.

"You need to unwind and get out of your head." She explained, as she passed you the glass. "Let's just get drunk and watch 'Someone Great.'"

"Deal!" You let out a chuckle and took a swig of your wine, feeling a bit relieved.

Talking about the whole situation was overwhelming you to say the least.
As time went on, and you had finished an entire bottle of wine together, you were both a drunken mess.

Singing along to 'Truth Hurts' and 'Dreaming of You' mainly because they played on the movie. And laughter had filled the room.

You almost forgotten about the whole Chris thing, until the part where Gina Rodriguez's character writes a letter to her ex.

Suddenly, you were sitting there once again, feeling different emotions rush through you, like waves crashing along the rocks. A part of you felt what she was saying. Wanting just one more moment with the person you love. But was it even love?

Can you call it love when you have only spent a night together, some many months ago? Or was it just infatuation?

The night was magical. Perfect in so many ways. But how can you be so sure to call something like this, love?

Luna noticed your expression, and she knew you were starting to over think again. She can tell by the creases on your forehead, and the way you furrowed your brows. You were always a deep thinker, and over thinker to be exact. Which sometimes, it became your worst enemy.

She took out her phone and maybe it was the alcohol that clouded her judgement, or the fact that she hated seeing her best friend ruin yet another good thing. Whatever it was, she decided to do something that was about to change everything.

Luna snapped a quick picture of you then opened her twitter app, and started a tweet.

She wrote ;
"Hey @chrisevans I found Y/N for you."

She attached the photo and posted it for everyone to see.

In just a matter of minutes, the tweet blew up. From 10 retweets, to 50, then 100. People going crazy, wondering if it's really the girl Chris has been looking for.

But you were too lost in your own world to know what was happening in that moment.

——

The next morning, you woke up with a massive hang over. Regretting ever drinking in the first place.
Luna still fast asleep on the couch, something you always envied her for. No matter where she was, that girl could sleep through anything.

Her phone was buzzing like crazy, catching your attention.

Reaching for it, you were going to put it on silent, that was until you saw all the notifications for twitter. There were too many to count, and the number kept going up.

Curious, you unlocked the phone and clicked on the notification.

Suddenly, your heart stopped the second you saw the tweet. It was a picture of you, holding the wine close to your face, as you stared intently at the tv. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't all that flattering either.

As you scrolled a little further, your breath hitches to the back of your throat.

Chris Evans has retweeted Luna's post.