The mysterious life of Suzy Sheep||part one haha

Suzy looked down at her mud stained clothes and sighed "silly pig, bahh" she changed into more comfortable clothing and put her muddy clothes in the wash. Ever since Suzy's imaginary friend leo lion left she has been feeling very lonely at home . She enjoyed being with Peppa again even if she did ruin her clothes. suzy had tons of friends but none have come close to gaining the same trust as peppa had. sure peppa was bossy and loud but she was the greatest friend she ever had, her other friends didn't even come close to what peppa was to her they all wanted something from her wether it was money or favors but neither were returned. well it was better than being alone like peppa, she doesn't even miss her THAT much.

suzy looked over to the landline and saw peppa's number which was taped onto it from years ago. nostalgia hit her like a truck, she really wanted to give her a call one last time. maybe then she would forget about peppa and start to enjoy the life she's living now,  but there was one problem about this plan and it was that suzy never forgot about peppa. suzy sheep thinks about peppa all of the time,

her last words to her before she cut her out of her life play in her head like that playlist she shared with her that consisted of just one song and that's it. it definitely wasn't the Mr. potato theme song but that doesn't matter. suzy picked up the phone and dialed the number on the piece of paper.

it started to ring, it rung for a while and suzy was starting to think that calling was a dumb idea but just as she was about to put the phone down she heard a voice

"hello?"