Chapter 13

-=-|-=-|-=-|-=-|-=-

         Early in the morning, you had woken up. Why? Well by the time you woke up, it's been 12 hours. When you went to sleep, it was 5 pm, and now it was 5 am. Well, you needed this anyways to start your day early. Getting up to be productive, you grabbed some clothes and went to your bathroom. Cleaning yourself so you don't smell disgusting in the shower for a good hour, then getting out. Feeling refreshed, you dry yourself off and get some clothes on. After, you brush your hair to a comfortable style and brushed your teeth. Now, you were feeling ready to take on the day and do whatever.

         You grab your phone as your home screen pops up. 6:34 AM November #. You then remember that you ignored two texts from Dave. You had the urge to click on the notifications, but hesitate to do so. You soon made up your mind that you would reply.

——————————

Dave - Two days ago

Hey, look I know I fucked up. I full-on apologize for being such an asshole and saying that, I know I shouldn't have acted so rash at the time. I don't know what I was thinking, I'm sorry for doing this to you. Please forgive me?

Dave - Yesterday

Do you forgive me?

6:35 am - Y/N

No, what you did was fucked up.

Dave - 6:35 am

At least you replied...

6:35 am - Y/N

What're you doing up this early?

Dave - 6:36 am

Couldn't sleep at all

6:36 am - Y/N

Why?

Dave - 6:36

I was thinking bout you

6:36 am - Y/N

...

——————————

         You put down your phone for a second. Were you about to be played for a fool again? You don't think so, but this was harsh, ignoring him for two whole days? He seems genuinely sorry, and you should probably accept his apology since you were directly correlated with his sleepless nights.

         Thinking about it for a little bit longer, you decided to accept his apology.

——————————

6:39 am - Y/N

... I accept your apology...

Dave - 6:39 am

You do?

6:40 am - Y/N

... Only because I feel bad...

——————————

         After he apologized, it seemed as though nothing bad had happened between you two, and everyone was okay. Well at least for a while.

         "Wanna grab juice?" Darryl says as he opens the door.

         "Heard of knocking?" You mocked, "But sure,"

          He then tells you to be ready in ten minutes and walks out, shutting the door. It didn't feel normal though. Darryl wouldn't shut the door and leave. Or enter without knocking. Something just felt off. Like a bee talking to a bird.

         As you were changing your clothes, you receive a text message from Dave asking for a video collab in three days. You decide to leave on him on seen by the lock screen, but luckily he wouldn't know. Once you finish changing, you unlock your phone replying to Dave the classic. "Oh sure."

          You walk downstairs and slip-on shoes, and walking outside to find Darryl waiting for you. You see an Uber arrive and you rush towards him. He lets you go in first and then he hops in. The ride is awkward. A new level of awkward. You start to sweat slightly and through the reflection of the mirror, you see Darryl on his phone.

           "You good, Darryl?" You asked your brother, slightly worried and awkward.

           "I am fine," Darryl sighs. "We just need to talk,"

          "About?" You ask. No response. You guessed you'd have to wait.

          After about half an hour, you arrive at a fancy coffee shop. Well fancier than usual. It had pot plants hanging from the ceiling, your favorite music playing and extremely fancy wooden circular tables.

          "So we drove for 30 minutes, to- to talk at a coffee shop," You struggled to speak. It was such an amazing way to spend 30 minutes.

          "Yeah, this is important and I want you to promise me that you will never ever ever in life-"

           "Come on Darryl," You taking a sip of your beverage. Darryl went silent. You were very anxious to know what he was about to tell you.

          "You have to promise me that you will never in life..."

-=-|-=-|-=-|-=-|-=-

         You soon get back home from a long silent ride. You hang up your windbreaker as you slipped off your tennis shoes. You walk straight up to your room unfazed as you walked Inside heading straight for your desktop.

          "Maybe I'll try this Minecraft thing again.." You thought aloud to yourself to take your mind off of your thoughts. You shrugged and logged on to Hypixel not thinking much of it.

          You went around going to play a random game when you received a party request from Technoblade. You reluctantly accepted.

Party>Technoblade: Hey YY/N

Party>Y/U: Hey Techno

         He then joined you both into a game of doubles. "Remember how to play?" He questioned through chat.

         You rolled your eyes as you opened discord and sent him a call. You heard him answer as you responded. "Naw duh," You say struggling to move your character.

         "You just played a few days ago, you should remember this," Dave said, chuckling a bit.

          Soon figuring this out, you remembered everything that he taught you.

          You both played for about 1.3859757 hours and soon you got bored and decided to log off. Being distraught about what you promised to Darryl, you decided to just think about it later.

          Getting into your comfy bed, you snuggle into the silk sheets and slowly fall asleep.

-=-|-=-|-=-|-=-|-=-

Sorry for such a short chapter. Though... wanna talk to some of the writers or become one? Cool! join our discord at https://discord.gg/B79Bm2q