Modern Girl, Part 3

"Wh-"
  "What!?"
  Jougan exclaimed, as he watched in disbelief, the blue humanoid had pretty much doubled in quantity, a situation that he did not expect at all.

  "It's..."
  "I thought that..."

  "One person should only have one iteration of their stand at a time! (at least according to my experience)"
  "Yet this stand had just broken that rule, is it a new type of stand, or a type that I just haven't encountered yet?"

 Though Jougan had encountered many types of stands and stand users in his line of work, he had never met this type before, which made him even more cautious and panicked than he was before.

 Although that does not mean this is an unknown type of stand, stands that are made up of more than one iteration of itself do exist, and although finding one is like finding a needle in a haystack (due to how many different unique stands there are), people who own these stands are not unheard of.

  They are called 'Colony' or as some people like to call it, 'Swarm' stands, and while most of the time a single iteration of itself is so weak it's almost a joke, it's true power lies in sheer numbers.

  "No, no, calm down"
  "I know for a fact that these guys are lacking in physical prowess, their only defining attribute is that they have a ridiculous 'durability' and is able to 'teleport'- or at least have a similar ability"

  "So... it won't matter if there are two or three more, they still won't be a threat to me, at least"

  Then, another blue humanoid popped into existence, this one standing on the kitchen countertop.

  "That's fine, it still wouldn't be able to do a thing"

  Then another one appeared, and then another, after that, another appeared again, almost as if they were bacteria replicating themselves through mitosis, the number of blue humanoids being so great in size that they eventually filled up half of the room.

  "Wait no-"
  "How many more are going to appear? Are their numbers endless!?"

  The replication then accelerated, more and more blue humanoids filling in the room like a flood to the point that Jougan had to jump out of the room before he was completely crushed by their sheer amount, even needing to recall his stand back just to reduce the chances of getting damaged.

  Jumping out of the room, Jougan found himself landing on his back on the floor, looking back through the door from his position, he could see that the replication of the blue humanoids stopped the moment the entire room was filled, they didn't replicate out of the room nor did they even try to go out of the room, instead, their bodies laid there motionless, squeezed by other iterations of themselves, Jougan shuddered at the possibility of him being stuck in that claustrophobic hell had he not jumped out in time.

  Then, he heard footsteps.

  From the top of the stairs, someone- or something can be heard walking down the stairs slowly.

  Jougan then immediately jumped up to a standing position, calling [Mercury Blues] back out as he turned his head to face the top of the stairs, his breathing had turned heavy, after seeing what that stand was truly capable of, he should be expecting the unexpected.

  Surprisingly, on top of the stairs, wasn't another iteration of the stand, instead, it was a woman, she had long, blue hair, and she wore sailor clothing which had a wavy pattern strewn horizontally across the entirety of it.

  Jougan didn't have the leisure to look at her appearance carefully, what with the things that he had gone through, those things don't mean all that much to him at the moment, instead, he focused on keeping his guard up.