chapter 1

{ the night of all tragedy's }

Despite Nicole's blaring popularity she has never, ever warmed up to people. The young blond was always closed off, everyone has tried to befriend her, they have failed.

"Come on Nikki one hit!" A young brunette boy exclaimed, the blonde rolled her eyes beginning to sit up.
"how many times do I have to tell you Eli, I'm not hitting you" She sassed, the male chuckled at her tone.
"It won't even hurt me!" he threw his hands up in the air, Nicole rolled her eyes.
"just back off and go to sleep, please?" she asked politely which was common for the girl. Behind that cold exterior she shows to the wannabe sluts and whores at her school, she's a genuine nice person.

A Few Hours Later

     "What the hell are you doing?" The boy known as Eli questioned the girl as she rose a book over her face

"Turbo is coming this direction so i'm doing to rational thing, and hiding" Nicole told her friend, the brunette gave her a confused look.
"We're on a bus, what do you think's gonna happen!?" he exclaimed laughing at his friends over reaction, the girl slipped the book down just a little so he could see her eyes. "you can't run forever" he told Nikki, she sighed.
"We'll see about that" she stated with determination, suddenly the bus came to a halt. A loud explosion was heard, Screams and shouts of fear spread throughout the town. The two friends slowly turned their heads towards each-other.
"what. the. fuck." They stuttered in sink, the gave each-other one last glance before running off the bus. Adults were chasing kids, kids were screaming and killing the adults. Nicole saw a boy from her school and ran up to him.
"hey, hey, hey. do you know what's going on!?" she screamed over the noise, gripping the boy harshly by his shoulders. He cried as his panicked expression seemed to worsen.
"Their here! Run!" he screamed at the top of his lungs, an adult ran up and grabbed the kid bitting into his neck he screamed and begged for help. Nicole watched as the life slowly drained from his eyes, but he wasn't dead. not yet, the girl new she needed to do something to help him.
"p-please" he whispered softly gripping her hand handing her something from his pocket, he winced in pain as he moved though. Nicole stared at the item in her hand, it glared her reflection right back at her. A pocketknife? she questioned in her head, the boy whose name she yet to learn cried lightly. Nicole held the boys hands in her's.
"you're going to be okay, I-I promise" she stuttered put her words as she slowly rose her hand towards his neck. The boy tried smiling at her hope filled his eyes, but Nikki knew better. He wasn't going to make it, he had no chance.
"Nikki?" a voice called out to the blonde, she slowly rose her head towards the voice. There stood her best friend, staring at her in horror and disgust.
"Li..." She trailed off, everything started fading. Her vision disappearing, the boys expression never changed. And his house was the last thing she heard around all the chaos.

6 Months Later

     "Please, please don't" a males voice begged from the darkness, a laugh erupted as a figure emerged from the corner of the room

"oh, darling don't worry it'll be a fast death. Say hi to Conner for me" A hooded girl spoke, she weld a small pocketknife in her hand as she approached the boy.
"wh-who are you?" the boy asked her cautiously, unknowingly to him the girl smiled lightly under the hood, but not a nice smile. She rose her hand to her hood pulling it down with ease. The boys mouth gaped open. "Holy shit" he stared as struck at the revealed brunette before him.
"Hello Joey" she spoke with a fake pout.
"Nicole Pattor?"