Abuse

After the Rin was revealed as the son of Satan his friends verbally abused Rin. Rin's ex-boyfriend, Bon, and his brother,Yukio ,  physically abused him. Amaimon and Mephisto were his help in the situation. Rin didn't tell them about physical abuse only the verbal. But how long can he hold the secret?

~* Amaimon's p.o.v*~

I was bored playing with the exorcists and needed to cure it. I thought Rin could cure the boredom by playing with me. I decided to go over to the blueberry's dorm.

It took me only 3 minutes to reach his window to see the rooster and human beating on my blueberry. It enraged me to see this.

My brother was on the bed while rooster beat him with a bat. The pathetic human sat there and slaped him. The human then got up and left after the rooster said a couple things. My blueberry started to freak out when being alone with Bon. What I saw next freaked me out.

Bon rapped my brother. That sent me over the edge. No one touches what's mine and gets away with it. I was consumed by rage so I opened the window and chocked the rooster. Once the Rooster passed out I new I could not go any further.

I rushed to Rin to see him in tears. He had bruises and red hand marks on his face. He only had a shirt on. He was in no position to sit-up. I decided to grab a baggy pair of shorts from the dresser. I dressed him and picked him up bridal style.

I quickly took him to nii~san's office. Once we got there Rin had fallen asleep in my arms. I had to aimidt the half-demon was cute.

I opened the doors to the office. Mephisto freaked. "Amaimon I swear if you did this I'm going to kill you!!" He said seriously. " I didn't Rooster and the human beat him then the Rooster rapped him!!!!!!!" I screamed.

I laid Rin down on the couch and tended to the wounds. Rin had several cuts that varied in deepness. Some required stiches and some just required bandages. Taking care of injuries wasn't my strong suit. That was something my brother Eygn the demon water was amazing at.

Mephy went to go get some soup from the cafeteria for the poor skinny half-demon.

Once Rin woke up I took him to my room so he was comfortable. I snugged with him until Mephy got back. Rin ate then the questions started.

"Rin why didn't you tell us?" I asked voice laced with concern only the people close to me could hear. "I didn't want to let you get dragged into my mess." He answered.

"Rin if we we new I would have sent you to live with father and our brothers." Mephisto said. "Does that option still stand?" Rin asked. " Of course I think you would like it better than this." He replied. "When can we go" I asked. "As soon as as your healed."

The next few days Rin was on bed rest. I decided if I was to leave I'd stalk on manga, candy, pack Rin's stuff, and take care of my brother.

I loved Rin. I made sure he knew that. We made out a lot. I was gentle and slow with him knowing he was fragile. We didn't go to far he was in no condition to do that.

(A/N) how do you think it was?

I have a vote :

Should Shima and Izumo become demons on this story?