Acceptance

~*Rin's P.o.v.*~

I was almost fully healed. The exorcists were angry I was missing school so today I was leaving.

Amaimon and I have grown closer than just brothers. Love is quite a powerful thing.  He already had my stuff packed up.

When we were ready we met in the abandoned training room.

"You ready blueberry?" Amai~nii asked. "Of course love." I replied. "Ok let's go!" Mephy jumped in.

He quickly created the markings and poured a vile of his own Satan blood. We stepped into the portal and let it completely take us in.

The trip was really quick. I ended up plutming to the dry sandy ground. Amai~nii quickly caught me.

He carried me bridal style to a black brick castle.

"This is the center of all Gehenna, Inte esla the capital and at the heart of it all is Satan's Castle." Amai~nii said in matter-of-factly way.

We entered the castle and was quickly greeted by what I assume is my 6 brothers and father.

Amai~nii let me down finally. They all strated to introduce themselves.

"Hi I'm the demon king of light, Lucifer first son of Satan." A blonde boy with Auburn eyes, around 5'9, with a white shirt and blue jeans said.

The next one to speak was a bright red head with red eyes and several pericings. "Sup I'm Iblis."

"And I'm his twin brother Eygn!" Said a very encentric blunette with green eyes and a white dress shirt and black jeans.

"Beelzebub or Beele if you prefer." Said a light greenete with green eyes. His fangs shown and wings of a butterfly shown on his back.

"Astraoth, his twin."  Said a greyish-silver haired with white eyes.

"Azazel the demon king of spits and the 3rd son of Satan." Said a white haired blue eyed male.

Suddenly a girl with orange hair and blue eyes and girl with white hair and one red eye and the other white burst through the door.

"I'm Corona the demon princess of faries and the 1st daughter and 11th child Satan." Said a very young orangette.

"I'm Layla the demon princess of air and the 2nd daughter and 12th child of Satan." Said the whitette.

The next guy to talk was who I assume was my father. He looked much like me and Layla. He had white hair like Layla and electric blue eyes like me. Though we all shared his red pupils.

"Now that the introductions are over let's have a party for my son's return." Bellowed his deep voice.

We spent the night partying. I learned a lot.

My brothers all like each like another except Mephy who likes this boy named Shima who is part of an elite group of knights called the 7 soltices. He's known as 'The 7 Solstices, Shima of Justice.' So far the couple's are:

Lucifer x Beele
Astraoth x Azazel
Iblis x Eygn
Corona x Layla
Me x Amaimon

The 7 solstices are made up of really young teenagers the most powerful is Anaya of nature. They own there own kingdom like every demon king.

I feel accepted here.

------------------------------------------------------
A/n

Do you think Azazel and Shima would look cute together?

Do you think Yuri should be alive as a demon?

And finally which in the couple's should be the dominant?