Chapter 1

Right now me and tanjiro were talking with this man if we can have the basket and some and bamboo the man said it was fine but tanjiro being tanjiro he insisted on paying even tho the man refused. It ended with tanjiro forcing the man to accept the payment while i was saying sorry for his stubbornness.. we were now headed to the cave were we left nezuko, suddenly tanjiro asked me a question..

Tanjiro:"So (Y/n) how did you do that thing with the sword?"

(Y/n):"I don't know really, it felt natural.. i know these techniques but i might get hurt while doing them..."

*Short flashback*

(y/n) trying to use the moves again while tanjiro is sleeping... let's say he almost had a heart attack... when he tried doing the first form.. he felt like collapsing... without knowing the proper way to use the technique he always ends up having a short heart attack or his lungs heart and sometimes nothing happens..

*End of flashback*

(Y/n):"Yeah.. let's say my whole body hurts after doing them.. so maybe this urokodaki guy might be able to help me with it.."

Tanjiro:"And about *whispering* you know you being a demon? did you know about that?"

(Y/n):"I'm afraid i had no idea..it kinda just activated.. but being like that was really... scary? or something.. it felt so weird and so natural at the same time.."

after the talk we made our way to the cave nezuko was in.. to say what i was seeing was not and utterly adorable would be very wrong... tanjiro got to work on the basket while i kept nezuko company and once he finished he handed me the basket.. he said he was going to ask for directions and he told me to wait for him..

(Y/n):"Nezuko can you fit here? me and tanjiro want to keep going even though there is sunlight.."

Nezuko:"....."

(Y/n):"Come... here.. fit inside?" she attempted to fit but she was to big.... "She really has grown.. "hey nezuko you made yourself bigger right? can you make yourself smaller??" i was patting her then suddenly she jumped up and started wiggling and a few seconds later she was small like a baby.. "Oh my god.. good nezuko" 'that is adorable..'

Tanjiro returned and said he couldn't find any directions, i carried nezuko and put a blanket over it to cover her.. so now we just followed the main path and eventually ran to a mother and a child who helped and advised us to be careful..nezuko was out of the basket and walking in between me and tanjiro...

(Y/n):"There really is a cabin here, there is a little bit of light, there must be people around... tanjiro you smell that?!"

Tanjiro:"Yeah! blood people might be hurt!" we ran towards the small the cabin and the scene the was behind the door was terrifying... two demons feasting...

Demon 1:"Hey hey.. this is my turf.."

Demon 2:"What do you mean yours?! this is my territory you barged in like you owned it!" the first demon was normal height.. but the second one a bigger and looked stronger.. "Hey the girl.. you give off a weird vibe.. are you human?"

In a blink of an eye i was thrown through the wall into the forest by the second demon...i was coughing due to the impact of the hit..

(Y/n):"You bastard..."

Demon 2:"You have naughty mouth don't you?"

(Y/n):"I'll kill you.."

Demon 2:"Like you could.. can you even swing that sword of yours?"

(Y/n):"Yeah.. and i can kill you ten times over with it.." 'let's hope this bluff works..'

Demon 2:"Prove it then human!"