Define Me 😶 (1)

😶TRIGGER WARNINGG‼️ SIGNS OF SEXUAL ABUSE 😩

"Hey Chile Come Here Lets Play A Game"

The Innocence's In The Young Childs Smile Made The Man Feel Good Not In A Way That You would Want To Understand . He 's Been Thinking Of This Probably the Whole Car Ride Home As They Both Sat In The Back Seat Comfortable Family Silence The Mom Thinks From The Drivers Sit Not Knowing The Child like Man That She unknowingly Put her trust in Is stalking His Prey So Openly And uncaring.

"Come here he says Move a little closer"

His strong hands grabs her shoulders she smiles a little not understanding the first unwanted contact . She moves just a little at first taking her sit belt off then he says a little closer she gets A Funny Feeling That she doesn't know how to react to so The Child's Smiles Just A little more to Let the man Kno She's fine with moving just a little over .Then His Hands Grabs Her Shoulders And Pushing her To The Side Of His Body The Little Girl Laughed And His Mind Went Wild With unbelievable Things Some More Private then others .

"If I Can Guess The Color Of Your Underwear Then You Have To Give Me A Prize Okay"

He Said With a Smile & a little to Much Hope That the Little Girl Starting to think On It She Knows That's No one Can See Them She Had On Shorts So He Sticks His Pinky Out "Deal Little One" he says . She Looks At Her Mom In The Driver Sit then Back At The Man "Deal UnCle T". And Just Like That Her Life would Never be the same .

Dawnnn Dawnn I know you Hear Me Calling you Girl . Today is the first day of 12th Grade and As Always Mama Screamin Trying to Get Me Up But Little Do She know I been up Looking at the Air Vent That's high on the wall. As My Mind Comes To terms with me turning 18 yeah That's Right Ya Girl Dawn Nicole Richardson Gona Be 18. Lord Knows I Been Waiting Fa This Day.

"Dawnnnnn if I call you one more time , It's Gona Be Me And You This morning"

Mama All But punched me she barged in my room Knocking the lock off the Door I made . I can't wait to move out I say to myself I get up ducking as I Run Pass Her to My Bus stop . She wasn't about to knock me Out Nope . Forget All that . I get to my front gate right on time My best friend Char Standing in the door way of the bus Agruing with Mr. Pete His Old Ass Always Trying to Leave me .

"You better move little girl are ima Drive this bus all the way to the, school house wit ya li ass right there"

Mr . P said beginning to start up the school bus "Come on Mr.Pete D right there she comin" . Char said turning my Way as we made contact I pushed her up there steps of the bus to our sits inn The back . "You lucky this Time I almost got ya ass" Mr. Pete yells to the both of us from the driver sit .
"Yeaa alright Mr. P I'm to smoove huh Char" I said looking at Char

"yeah right girl your smoove ass was about to get left haha" .

You tell her Char Mr.p spoke again from the front of the bus . I wish he shut his old As Up .