001.

001,𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠 & 𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘

𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘇 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗈!

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘇 𝗮𝗻𝗱 687 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘇 hi this is alissa's mom, unfortunately our baby has been arrested due to an unjust crime that wasn't her fault thag i cant get into detail, so she won't be a...

𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘇 hi this is alissa's mom, unfortunately our baby has been arrested due to an unjust crime that wasn't her fault thag i cant get into detail, so she won't be active on any of her socials until further notice of her release.

comments disabled

𝗜𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗦 been 8 months since everything, she'll be released as soon as possible they said, we understand your situation they said, we are doing everything we can they said. It took them a whole damn 8 months to sort everything, whilst it only took my dad a matter of seconds to get shot and lose his life.

"alissa sanchez and ruby carpenter?" one of the guards said walking up to her shared cell.

"the hell you want?" alissa hissed

"i- u-uh chief wants you"

the guard replied.

"whatever, better be to get us the hell out this bitch."

ruby replied as she rolled her eyes as the two partners in crime jumped off their bunk beds following the guard.

the two girls have been best friends ever since they both got into the jail, they basically own this block, everyone around here calls them the "serpent twins".

ruby is the toxic mean girl ,she knows just how to tick someone off and how to hypnotise them to get exactly her way.

then there's alissa, she started off as the pussy of the two but now, shes the mastermind, the fighter, that bitch you DO NOT want to fuck with.

"here they are chief." the guard said letting the two girls inside the spacious room.

"thank you smith, your dismissed." the chief replied back with a small nod reasurring him it was fine.

"so what are we here for?" alissa questioned playing with the toothpick in her mouth

"yeah, because if it-" ruby was saying before she got cut off by the chief

"take a seat ladies" he said, making both the girls look at each other, both suspicious, before sitting down.

"we have been watching you guys for the past 4 months and i've noticed how young you girls are and that this jail lifestyle is no life for you so-"

"yeah, yeah cut the bullshit, what do you want?" ruby said bluntly.

"well i'm giving you guys the chance of the lifetime, i'm release you guys and transferring you to alissa's old school in new jersey."

alissa scoffed "that hell hole?"

"but?" ruby said knowing there was a catch, she had seen this all before.

the chief smirked "you guys need to work for me and help us take down the sanchez gang, they are planning on attacking the school's senior prom at the end of the year.

alissa got up

"hell no, thats my fucking father's gang and now technically my older brother's"

"exactly, we need you to go undercover, we also are putting you in a shared mansion and paying you a cheque-"

"we're in" ruby butted in as her eyes glowed up at the sound of money.