Home

WARNING:This involves Suicide thoughts,and self harm.Im not trying to make fun of people like this.Im very sorry if i offend you.

Once again i'm deeply sorry for the bad grammar,and of how short this is.

*after the plane ride home*

After Yuri got home (like in the first episode) he greeted his family and some friends,he didn't feel like doing anything else so he to the skating rink.

*After Yuri showing Yuuko his skating,and when her kids post the video*

Yuri was devastated.He couldn't believe that his skating was posted worldwide.Even thought they deleted it,many people including other skaters have seen it,Yuri was just...just so....Broken.

Haven't i gone through too much already? Why does it always have to be me? Why do i have to be like this...? Why do i have to be me..?Would anyone care if i was gone?When i think about it,i don't think anyone would care.

Yuri thoughts were taking over,Yuri was about to reach for his cabinet,when his sister ran in through the door,"Yuuri! Get out of bed we have to clear out the snow!" Then she ran out in a hurry.

Snow? Yuri thought.ha...She didn't even notice i was crying.well it's for the better.Yuri though as he got up.

What no one knew is that,there was a blade in his cabinet.When yuri was stressed,or depressed...He would sadly cut....

To be continued.