Baby Malhotra (1)

Requested by @AimanIqbal8

Ignore mistakes if any...
Do inline comments...

...........................

Characters:

Shrikant Malhotra: manik's dad... a man who choose his work and second family over his son... the culprit of manik... he never gets time to regret on what he did to manik...
Neyonika Shrikant Malhotra: manik's late mother... she was the women with a class... she died in an accident when manik was 3...
Manik Malhotra: a young handsome man in late 20's... his mother death and his father's absence made his life miserable... according to the doctors he is mentally ill because of which he don't mingle with anyone... he needs care and love which no one was able to give him...
Shilpa Shrikant Malhotra: 2nd wife of shrikant malhotra... after neyonika's death shrikant married her so that she will keep manik happy... but it turned the other way... she abused manik... and did all sort of bad things making him mentally ill...
Mukti Malhotra: manik's step sister... just like her relation to manik... she behaves with him like that only... she hates manik and she with her mother made manik's mental level go to a mind of a baby... who can only crave from everything...
Ramesh kaka: an old servent of malhotra's he had seen manik craving for love and care... he wanted to be with him but can't as shipla and mukti always made him go away from manik... want manik to be happy in his life...
Nandini Murthy: an orphan... she lives in an orphanage... a kind hearted girl... she spreads love all around her... waiting for her true love to come to her....
Navya Naveli: nandini's friend... an orphan stays with nandini in the orphanage... only want nandini's happiness...
Shalini Gupta: the caretaker of the orphanage... like a mother to nandini and navya... she just want her daughter's happiness and wants to see them settled in their lifes.... a kind hearted women....

........................

Nandini with the kids of the orphanage were in the park... they were playing and laughing around... everyone in the play ground were admiring the kids and nandini... except one soul... "Okay so now, who wants icecream??" Nandini asked in her jolly tone... and then they all went to the icecream vendor... nandini passed all the kids the icecream with a smile on her face... she turned to the other side and her smiled dropped... walking towards the direction... nandini stood beside that lost soul... who was looking at everywhere but still nowhere... nandini looked at his face and she got lost in his face.... he looked so handsome but still there was no charm on his face... his this state disturbed nandini... before she could say or do she heared one of the kid calling her... "nandini didi" nandini turned to go to them.. when for the last time she turned and looked at him... after that she went back to orphanage with the kids...

............................

It was night and after putting the kids on sleep nandini came back to her and navya's room... she was laying on the bed thinking of the boy... she tried alot still she couldn't take him out of his mind... she was lost in her thoughts... when navya came in the room and looking at nandini said.. "here you are, mother was asking about you, you didn't even had your dinner!" Navya was speaking when she got no answer from nandini... she looked keenly towards nandini... and then sitting beside her shook her.... that was when nandini came out of her thoughts... and sat on th bed.... so navya asked... "what?? Where are you lost??? I am calling you since forever!" Nandini nodded in no and faked her a smile... navya then put her hand on nandini's shoulder... "what happened nandu? You seems lost to me!!" Listening to this nandini went back to his thoughts.... and her lips automatically moved unknown to her... "no, he was the one who was worried, so lifeless, he was looking at everything as if finding something in them,it felt like he had lost the most precious thing he had, he was lost, lost like a kid, a kid who tries to find happiness, care, affection everything, he was lost." nandini was so lost in her thoughts that her tears started to flow... her this state made navya shocked and she hurridly hugged nandini which brought her back from her thoughts.... and nandini cried for a min in her arms... but then coming back to reality she pulled back and wiped her tears... while navya asked with a concern... "nandini! What happened? Who was he? Where you met him?" Nandini just looked at her told navya "I don't know navya, I don't know anything, except that looking at him i felt pain here." she said pointing to her heart... navya with a concern tried to divert her mind and made nandini lay on the bed... after that she was thinking about nandini and what she said....