Spin the Bottle

Hiya this is my first story on watt pad and I'm excited to see how this turns out! I do hope this turns out well and if it doesn't tell me... anyways on with the story!

---------------

Arisa planned a party for her friends Tohru and Saki; the semester had ended and she thought that everyone deserved a break from the hell hole known as school. Arisa had originally planed an all girls sleep over at her home, since her parents where planning on leaving for the weekend, but their plans got canceled. Her parents were rather strict and would have them in bed by 9pm and forbad them from eating any junk food. She loved them to death but they were just some grumpy old party poopers. Sadly the party was cancelled until they could find a venue.

The morning of the Friday the party was suppose to be held, Tohru had informed Shigure, Yuki, and Kyo that her plans for that night had been canceled. Seeing the sad look on Tohru's face made Shigure sad. She was a hardworking and never complained, she deserved a break with her cute high school friends. That's when Shigure had offered to lend them the place for the weekend. The boys thought he was only doing this to see a couple of girls have a pillow fight in shorts and tank tops but Shigure soon informed the teens he, Aya, and Hatori would be at the main house for the weekend.

His only request was that nothing be destroyed and they would clean up after themselves. Tohru happily promised and thanked Shigure.

The party commenced that night at the Sohma estate. Yuki, Kyo, Hatsuharu, and Kagura became involved as well. The more the merrier, Tohru had thought when she called Haru and Kagura. Arisa had everything a party was supposed to have: sugary drinks, junk food, pop music, and games. It seemed like plenty of people came, if you counted seven people as a lot. No adults were around to supervise or ruin the fun. Everything was there except the fun; it was silent, except for the occasional song playing in the background. Boredom hit everyone in the room, causing yawning across the room. Everyone who wasn't half asleep fidgeted to keep themselves awake.

Tohru, Kyo, Yuki, Saki, Arisa, Kagura, and Hatsuharu had attempted to play twister at first, but Kyo and Hatsuharu had gotten into an argument that ended up in a fight. After that they tried UNO, but like twister, Kyo and Hatsuharu had another argument which led into a fight.

"This is dreadfully dull," Saki sighed. She stood by the window, watching the rain fall and the wind blow through the trees. It was more interesting watching nature than sit at this party.

"Yea, this blows," Arisa yawned, grabbing a hand full of popcorn and stuffing it in her mouth.

"You're the one who set this up! why don't you think of something to do?" Kyo growled.

"You're the one who destroyed the twister game," Yuki pointed out, rolling his bright purple eyes, "Tohru had bought it with her own money, might I add."

Tohru laughed nervously and smiled, "It's fine Yuki. Honestly, no problem. I'm just glad they didn't break something expensive."

"It's that stupid cow's fault!" Kyo shouted, pointing his index at Hatsuharu who was sprawled out on the couch.

"He's still black. I wouldn't do that if I were you.." Yuki warned with an exasperated sigh.

"Who you calling stupid, you weakling!" Hatsuharu growled, balling his hands in a fist.

"Could everyone just calm down?" Arisa asked with an eye roll. "You two already punched a hole in the wall." She pointed to the wall, with the mentioned hole; it was pretty deep, and would need to be repaired. Hopefully they could get it done before Shigure returned.

"Idiot," Hatsuharu and Kyo growled in unison.

"Let's play a kissing game!" Kagura shouted, wrapping her arms around the orange hair boy. He tried to push her off, but no one, not even Akito could get out of her grasp.