First assignment

"Your first assignment is to kill anyone wearing crocs."

Vel looked visually confused.
"Gladly, I hate people wearing crocs." I said,reaching for one of my white Adidas.

"Are you actually gonna kill someone with SHOES?!" "Yes."

__TIME SKIP brought to you by steel tipped crocs_

We were there for 5 minutes before we looked like we jumped into a vat of red paint. "I did not know shoes could be that dangerous.." Vel muttered. "The more you know." I replied.

__TIME SKIP brought to you by lime green crocs__

"Good job." Trender congratulated us, looking pretty happy, "Thanks, you would be surprised be the amount of people who wear crocs." I said tiredly, " Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to-" But I was cut of by a large bang coming from the living room.

Now the living room was in more chaos than the corridor.

The other 3 slender brothers were in a full on brawl for god know what, Lord Zalgo was trying to turn everyone over to his side, lazari had succeeded is setting fire to the curtains, every video game creepypasta was also in a fight for obvious reasons, Jeff and Jane we're singing 'anything you can do I can do better' and the proxies were  arguing

"I break out of the SCP Foundation for this?!" I grumbled. "Uh what's the SCP Foundation?" Everyone is earshot asked.

"It's a foundation hell-bent on capturing every single, supernatural being on this planet."  I replied, really not wanting this to conversation to continue.

"Can you take us there?" Vel, trender, the killers, the jacks and the proxies ask- no demanded.

"I could use help breaking them out but I gotta warn ya it's a hard task because most of these things are lethal by touch, sight even being in there presence! Are y'all sure y'all wanna go there?" I asked them, almost sounding concerned.
A chorus of yes, let's do it and I've got nothing to lose.

And then we set off on an amazing journey to the SCP Foundation...

Hello again people!

Sorry for the delay on the new chapter.. I sorta forgot about this books existence until today, hehehe...

The scp Foundation is well just how I described it in the chapter! But for the love of Satan, DO NOT LOOK AT PICTURES OF 610! (Your gonna look at the pictures aren't you?)

New follower:
nashbrian

And as always comments, criticisms and complements are welcome!

Until next time,
Your majestic narrator
Azure-chan~~