I'm afraid.

It's morning. A warm hand is resting on your hip. You open your eyes and you see him. Still asleep.

How could he be so handsome? So sexy? And so dangerous?
You thought.

-That's right.
You said to yourself while caressing his cheek.

-He's dangerous.
You talked to yourself.

Now jungkook opens his eyes and a shy  smile escapes his lips.

-What?
Said jungkook.

You just stare at him. Too mamy thoughts are running through your mind.

Jungkook pulls you closer to him and wraps his hands around your naked body.

You feel so vulnerable to the whole world but it's like he's your shield. He makes you feel loved and protected.

-I love you
Without thinking, these words escape your lips.

Jungkook is taken aback.
You could feel his sudden reaction.
But he acts like he didn't hear anything.

You remove yourself from his arms and sit on the edge of the bed.
Junkook follows your movement and now he's resting his head on your shoulder.

-what's wrong ?
Jungkook asks.

-nothing.
You said while sighting

-babe, tell me.
Jungkook wraps his hands around your body one more time.
You could feel his warmth. His heartbeat. You feel the most comfortable in his arms.

-It's almost unbelievable
You said.

After a short pause, you continued
-I just can't understand why I'm feeling this way.

Jungkook gets up, wraps a blanket around you, and is now sitting on the floor on his knees in front of you, looking at you with such loving eyes.

-Talk to me, y/n
Said Jungkook, now holding your hands and placing kisses softly on your legs.

-Jungkook, I think I am in love with you. Like, seriously in love.
You knew that Jungkook never said a word about wanting a relationship.

-y/n, I hate these words.
Said jungkook, avoiding eye contact.

Your eyes are now filled with tears.

Jungkook continued :
-It's not your fault, y/n. Trust me, you are so beautiful and you are so much more than I would ever deserve, but I can't be with you. At least not in that way you're thinking.

You knew exactly what his words meant. He simply wanted someone to sleep with. But he was so gentle and caring and loving, so you thought maybe, just maybe, he would change his way of living in order to be with you. But you were wrong. And you can't blame him. You knew what you got yourself into the moment you felt his arms wrapped around your body.

Jungkook is now in the opposite corner of the room, getting dressed.

Suddenly, your phone rang.
It's Cameron , your friend.

-Hey
You said trying to hide your tears

-y/n what's wrong? Where are you?
Asked Cameron

-can you come and drive me home? I'll send you the address
You said before hanging up .

After a few minutes of silence, Jungkook said while walking closer to you

-y/n, I have to go

Now fully dreseed, you are standing just a few inches apart from Jungkook.

You could feel that something was off. Jungkook tried to act like a heartless person, but something in his eyes told you that it was the opposite.

He tried to caress your cheek, but you took a few steps back before giving in the urge to run your fingers through his hair again and feel his lips on your neck again.

Jungkook understood your unspoken reaction. He turned around, and left.

Now you're alone in that big room. Tears are rolling down your face.
And the only words running through your mind are
- I'm afraid .

-what happened? Why are you afraid?
Asked your friend, Cameron, who somehow managed to get inside the house.

-I'm afraid I'm never going to meet him again. I'm afraid I'm never going to like someone again.