SQUAD

Karmen is on the left
Khloee is in the middle
Taylen is on the right

Talyen POV

I just made it home. From a long ass day of school. I went into the house n mom and dad is sitting on the couch watching tv n they call me in their.

Me- Yes?

Trey Songz- Khloee having a slumber party? Get yo stuff ready.

Me- dad I don't wanna go. She rude. I don't deal with her no more!

Trey Songz- why???

Me- She fake.

Lauren- Baby. Don't start. Now, go to her stuff.

Me- mom and dad . Frfr. I don't like her, no lie. Please don't make me go.

Trey- end of discussion u going. And lose the attitude.

I walked up the steps. We gonna have to beat her up real soon.

PhoneConvo::

Me- Hey y'all
Karmen - hey y'all
KeyAirah- wassup
Me- we gotta beat this bitch up quick fast n Ina hurry!

Karmen - lol dang what happened
Me- she told my dad n mom about that dumb slumber party so that I will have to go, and after I told her dumb ass I didn't wanna go. She so dumb y'all I swear!

KeyAirah- Ight. Let's do it in the school bathroom tomorrow. She already getting on our nerves.

Karmen- bet she won't call yo parents no mo!
Me- Lmao yasss. Hopefully she will catch the hint that we have been throwing at her ass for months.

Khloee POV

I was Laying in my bed talking to my god sister Tyler. She is Soulja Boy Daughter .

Tyler- Wassup youngin

Me- nothing. I honestly hope u get to come down here this weekend

Tyler- me too! But u know my dad is on the road. My older sister is going to collage and my mom is to busy babying her. So I hope my grandma will take me.

Me- Please lol.

Tyler- okay so how is yo FAKE friends
Me- Don't call them fake haha. But they don't wanna come, but I asked Taylen parents if she could come.

Tyler- Now why u do that. If the thot don't wanna come she ain't got too! We gonna turn up regardless.

Me- yeah. She just been mad at me for NO reason. Along wit KeyAirah and Karmen.

Tyler- they have always acted like they was the stuff.
Me- I just really want them to know me. Yah know. They always act this way towards me. But I tried texting them n they won't text back.
Tyler- that's a sign. They don't wanna be cool wit u no mo.

Me- I guess

Tyler - Look, you are a good person, so don't let them get to you. Do you and let them do them. U can make more friends at yo school and u always got me.

Me- Thanks Tyler! I'm going to go asleep. Night

I thought about what Tyler said but I didn't listen 100 percent. Because I still want to talk to them. You know what, I'm going to make them some brownies and cupcakes for a apology gift. Tomorrow is going to be a good day😉