HOW IT ALL STARTED

------------------------------------------------------Malia's Pov-----------------------------------------------------

Krystal, Robbyn, and Veronica were over my house watching T.V when we saw a commercial saying that Mindless  Behavior are looking  for a wonderful opening act.  I wasn’t really paying any attention until they said you can be the opening act for them. My dream was to always perform in front of my own fan base but people don’t come to Baltimore City. So this my only real chance and I’m  going to take it by the horns and imma milk it tells I cant no more.  So I started talking to my girls and saying we are going down there and we are going to win this because I want this more than anything. And plus I get to be around Roc Royal. Win for me!!!!

------------------------------------------------------Krystal Pov-----------------------------------------------------------

So Malia was talking about doing this dance competition and you know I never thought about it the way she explained it. I think I want to do this it’s a win win situation!! And plus I am a huge fan of mindless behavior if  we win I get to be around my crush Ray.  He seems perfect but my mom may not like me hanging out with all theme boys but she got to let me go sometime and this is probably the only time I can go follow my dreams. Let’s hope and pray that this is going to work.

-----------------------------------------------------------Robbyn Pov----------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I’m listening to what Malia is saying and it’s not a bad idea at all. I mean I get money and I get the life I always wanted to live. I get to get out of Baltimore and go travel all around the world!  So I guess I got to start a good dance routine and we never thought about a name for the group so maybe we can work that name now I mean while we are all here so that we can officially decide on the name so that we can all approve of the name. I personally like the name Enchanted cause when we dance we put you under a spell and we looks good doing it to all of  lets see what the group says.

---------------------------------------------------Veronica Pov----------------------------------------------------------

Wow is this really happening I’m going to be famous. What if I can get my own show? Imma get rich and have a nice boyfriend and have a mansion. In Beverly Hills. Or I can be in Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Imma use these girls as the ticket to money and when I hit it big imma leave them on some real stuff. I know I sound like a thief but you know you got to do what you got to do sometimes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 1 HOW IT ALL STARTED!!! I hoped you enjoyed it!!