Chapter Three

Harry POV
"He was what?!" Yelled the woman outside the curtains, of whom I had guessed to be my saviours wife.
"Quiet Narcissa! Don't be too loud! I don't want to scare the child! Yes. He was beaten with a spiked whip. The whip had dark magic on it that is making it hard for us to heal him. He wished for you two specifically to come heal him. But there is something else you need to know. The child's name is Harry Potter." At this, before I can stop him, Severous whips the curtains open to check for himself. Then, seeing that it was indeed him, turns to me.
"Why does Potter have extra extremities? How do you know he was abused instead of him doing this for attention? Why would he ask us to heal him? Why not have the healers on hand work with him?"
"Godfather! How dare you scare him! How dare you accuse him of injuring himself for attention! Shut your mouth right now! I don't want to hear that from you ever again!" Appears draco has returned. Everyone was staring at draco in shock. Especially severus and I.
"Draco! How dare you yell at your godfather! How dare you tell him what to do!" narcissa whispers, you can hear the anger and shock in her voice.
"No mother! You don't get to defend him! Father and i got into gringotts just as pot- harry popped into the bank. With a giant fat muggle hanging onto his shoulder! Then, while everyone was frozen in shock, said muggle began beating harry with a spiked whip! And now no one can heal him and he's in pain and I think he's my mate! So say something bad about him and you will deal with me!" Throughout this scolding of his mother and godfather, Draco's wings came out because he said the word mate and his veela inheritance confirmed it. Now, like my saviour, Lucius, draco has wings the color of his blonde hair. Unlike his father though, dracos wings have dark purple patches in them. It is because of these purple splotches in his feathers that everyone in the room other than Harry realized the truth in the words draco had spoken.
All of a sudden, everyone heard a bell ring. So they turned toward the sound to see that Harry had written something down and was holding it up for anyone to read.
"What does he mean by mate? What is happening? Why is he yelling at his mother and snape?"
"Child, each and every creature has a destined mate. Both of you are mates. Pull your tail in front of you. What colors are they?" Lucius answered right away. He caught the confused looks in Narcissa's and Severus' faces.
"My tail is pitch black. It doesn't match my hair color like yours and dracos do... with the black color there are patches of... patches of dark purple."
Severus gives a confused look at this explanation of the colors. "The boy is right to be confused. Why does his tail color not match his hair? And by the looks of it, he is a submissive Veela Neko. So the tips of his hair should be dark purple with purple highlights as well. Why doesn't it? And also, why isn't the brat speaking?"
"We shall find out later. Harry dear? May i look at your wounds? And i would like to do a full medical history as well if you are okay with that?"
"That sounds okay with me. Do you think... do you think that you could heal me? That i could be completely pain free??" harry wrote, a hopeful expression on his face.
"I will do my best dear. I promise you that." Narcissa promised him.
A few moments later and Narcissa had a peice of medical parchment and a needle.
"Harry? I need you to prick your finger and put three drops of blood on this parchment okay?"
In response I nodded my head, and followed the instructions. After that we waited tensely for about five minutes before something finally happened. Right before my eyes, the parchment started to fill up with words and multiply. By the time it was done there were many parchments stacked on top of each other. Narcissa grabbed them and walked away a few feet. She wanted to read them first as she was the most calm of them all in situations as such.
Medical History:
One year old-
Common cold
Two year old-
Malnourishment, dehydration, broken leg
Three year old-
Malnourishment, dehydration, concussions, burns
Four year old-
Malnourishment, dehydration, broken arm, broken fingers, broken ribs, concussions, burns
Five year old-
Malnourishment, dehydration, broken bones, concussions, burns, partial drowning
Five year old-
Malnourishment, dehydration, broken bones, concussions, burns
Six year old-
Malnourishment, dehydration, broken bones, concussions, burns
Seven year old-
Malnourishment, dehydration, broken bones, concussions, burns, anal bleeding
At this point Narcissa is starting to shake with worry and anger. "Anal bleeding suggests that someone shoved their fingers in harry at the young age of seven..." Narcissa thinks to herself.
Eight year old-
Malnourishment, dehydration, broken bones, concussions, burns, partial drowning
Nine year old-
Malnourishment, dehydration, broken bones, concussions, burns, carvings, stab wounds
Ten year old-
Malnourishment, dehydration, broken bones, concussions, burns, carvings, anal bleeding, dyspareunia, urinary tract infection
Eleven year old-
Malnourishment, dehydration, broken bones, concussions, burns, carvings, anal bleeding, dyspareunia, male pregnancy, misscariage
Twelve year old-
Malnourishment, dehydration, concussions, carvings, slashes, fractured skull, anal bleeding, dyspareunia, paralasis, painfully early creature inheritance
By this point we could all see that Narcissa was shaking and crying. Only I know what she just read. The men in the room all become quiet and worried. It was draco that approached his mother and took the paperwork to read for himself. All of us watched as his wings became alert, he started shaking in rage, and suddenly flew over to me, and wrapped me in his arms and then wrapped the both of us in his wings.
"I will never let anyone ever hurt you again Harry. I promise you this. You will never go hungry ever again. You will never want for anything. You will never be hurt ever again. I will take care of you."
"Draco dear?" We both heard from outside his wings, "I need you to relax and unwrap your wings okay? I need to check him and heal him."
"Oh, sorry mum. I guess I just got upset." he said as he pulled his wings away and backed up but still kept me in his arms. I realized very suddenly that I need to use the bathroom. But when i go to move, I can't feel my legs. And they won't move. I can see them there. But they wont move when i tell them to. So I grab my parchment and quill and start to write quickly.
"I can't move my legs! I can't feel my legs! Please help me! What's going on? Why can't I feel my legs?"
"Hey hey it's okay harry. Its okay. It's going to be okay. That oaf of a muggle seems to have landed on your back when you popped into the bank... so you are paralized from the waist down. You can still pee and stuff but you won't ever be able to move your legs again. Im sorry dear..." Narcissa states slowly and calmly.
Harry proceeded to pass out in shock.