˖◛⁺⑅♡bubblegumbitch

gif is Panty and Stocking(?)

THROWING A piece of bubblegum in her mouth, [last name] rolled her eyes. she lay on her bed with music blasting through her speakers loudly, scrolling through her phone. a dinging sound resonated throughout the room, indicating her phone was going off.

it was a text from ochako.

ochabubbles
hey [last name], the girls and i urgently need you to come over so we can clear things up!

ochabubbles
you know my address so please come over sometime tonight! we're also having a sleepover so bring stuff for that uwu
thanks girlie!! ♡^▽^♡

you
oh, yes! i'll be over asap!
see you soon girlie ♡

[last name] groaned in annoyance, already knowing what was to come. this was supposed to be her weekend to herself, let her true colours show and let loose.

packing a pair of pink pyjamas with bunnies on it, a cute outfit for the next day and a toothbrush, she grabbed her favourite red nail polish and put her stuff in a pink bag. she examined her hair in the mirror before leaving.

it was 6:12, and the bus schedule said that the bus that went to ochako's area of town arrived at 6:15, so she was in luck. [last name] sat at the busy stop, humming a cute tune as she looked at her phone.

finally the bus arrived and she paid the $1.30 fee, sitting in a seat near the back. the trip was a short one, only around 7-10 minutes, the whole time the girl just played on her phone.

realizing where she was, [last name] pulled the yellow string to request a stop. the bus stopped where she asked and she got off, a bored look upon her face.

her footsteps felt heavy as she walked on over to ochako's house, knocking on the door. the door opened, revealing ochako and yaoyorozu. both girls smiled at her, but they seemed a little strained; not that [last name] was surprised. she just had to clear her name..

"come on in!" ochako grinned, moving over so [last name] could walk in.

she followed the other girls inside and down the hall, to ochako's room - which inside were all the 1-A girls, all smiling and greeting her. "hello [last name], kero." asui spoke.

the girl in question gave them all a big bubbly smile, her eyes slightly wrinkling as she did so. "hello everyone!"

ashido squealed as she normally did when she saw [last name]. "wow [last name]! you're sooo cute!" the pink haired alien(?) cooed. this was a regular occurrence, ashido seemed to have this infatuation with [last name], so the [hair colour] haired girl was used to it.

but hagakure seemed more reserved - different from her usual bubbly self. [last name] knew why, of course, but she wasn't going to mention it. not yet, at least. the tension in the room was thick, until ochako spoke up.

"so, uh, [last name], what happened with you and ojiro-kun..?" she questioned, seemingly unsure of herself. the tension in the room grew thicker as [last name] sat in slight shock. hagakure sat with her head looking down, as the invisible girl lightly drummed her fingers across her arm in anxiousness.

taking a deep breath, the girl with the [hair colour] began to explain. "he had seemed so uneasy that day, a spot in my heart couldn't help but feel bad for him.. so I asked him what was wrong," [last name] sighed, "and he kissed me.."

tears pricked in the girl's eyes, "hagakure.. i'm so, so sorry.. i really do hope you can forgive me." taking a shaky breath, she wiped her tears.

hagakure sighed quietly before speaking, "it's okay. I realize that it wasn't your fault, thank you for apologizing though." the invisible girl wrapped her arms around [last name] gently, giving her a nice hug.

"oh! I wanna join!" ashido squealed as she joined in the hug, and the rest of the girls following, resulting in a big group hug with all of them giggling.

one by one they all let go of each other, bright smiles on their faces. (excluding jirou and asui, who only had small smiles.)

"hey, so I brought my nail polish, do you wanna paint our nails?" [last name] asked as she bobbed her head.

"ah! yes!" ochako and mina exclaimed in a very excited state, happy to let go of the tense mood as ochako dug through her drawers to find some nail polish.

did you know that asui tsuyu is an observer?

what a bubble gum bitch . . .

-----

hey hey !

I wanted to apologize for the abrupt hiatus, wattpad deleted this chapter so I had to rewrite it and I had to study for finals >.<

nonetheless I hope you enjoyed!! <3