The past of a drunken man

So their once was this drunken man who would drink from morning to night and didn't have any reason to not drink.  Dealing with life problems and addiction to alcohol couldn't go without it and if he stopped it wouldn't be for long and if he picked up any other beer can then his veins would pop out and his face would turn purple. He would pick up something and throw it. He even beat his kids and treat them like dirt. He cheated on his wife
with a young lady and then his wife found out and she went to confront her but something stopped her and she forgot where she was going. The man went and found his wife and apologized to his wife. Then the wife said I didn't want to hear it so go found someone else not unless you change your ways and quit cheating on me with all these girls. The man
went  to another girl's house and of course he slept with her because he slept with anyone who would walk and then his mom came over to his house one day to see how his life is going and how he's doing and he beat her until she hard marks all over her. Your probably wondering why someone would do that to their mom but this man didn't care and then he tried to beat his dad but his dad didn't take it. The dad stood up and didn't take his son crap. Well the neighbor called the police department and then the cop arrested the man for assault. So the man got booked to the prison and then stayed in there for three years. Three years later the man gets released from jail and goes to his house and to find his wife but his wife was in bed with another man. So the man jumped on the man and started hitting him until the other guy had bruises and the drunken guy busted the other guy's nose and broke his jaw but then the drunken man left out the house and go back into his car and went up the road to the bar and got some drinks. Then another guy who was drunk comes up to the drunken man and says my name is Joe. The drunken says my name is Michael. Then Michael goes on and tells Joe about his life and why he went to jail and everything. So Michael made a new friend and then he went to a homeless shelter to stay the night. Michael looked for a place to live. He came across this apartment and he bought it because he really liked it. Michael went back to his wife's house and got his furniture and then the wife begged him to stay but Michael said I can't live here with you having all these guys coming in and out of the house. Michael moved his things to the apartment and a young lady walked out of her apartment and smiled and said so your my new neighbor and he said yes I am and then he said nice to meet you maybe if I get everything moved we could sit down and talk. So he got everything moved. Then invited her to come in and they talked about each other and their lives. He liked this girl but all he could think was she probably just like the rest of them. Then she said if you think I'm like the rest of them I'm not and then they both leaned in to kiss each other. So they really liked each other and she would come over all the time and they fell in love with each other and then one day the man said I would love to marry you and she said then do it and Michael said I would but I gotta get a divorce. So Michael got a divorce and then married Rachel. So Rachel and Michael were the happiest husband and wife there was until Rachel got a call saying her dad has passed away so Michael was even comfortable then ever and she said thanks for everything and then Rachel said honey I got some news and then she said I'm pregnant and Michael was happy he would step up and be the best father ever. So all he could think about was being a father a great father. He was so prepared that he went out and bought the stuff already. Then nine years later a littel girl has came into the world and then Michael and Rachel live there lives that's all folks thanks for reading!!