How The Man Changed His Life

The man went to church and got God in his life and everything became better I mean he made mistakes and repented his sins. The man missed his mom and dad. He knew they would be very proud of him. The was worshiping loud and the man started crying because they was singing amazing grace and they played that song at his mom's funeral. So the preacher came over there and asked the man what's wrong so the man told the preacher that they played that song at his mom's funeral and that the man didn't even talk to his mom or even say love you before she died. The man and his mom didn't have the best relationship. The mom popped them pills until it killed her and all the man smelled was cigarette smoke and the alcohol on her breathe and the man blamed everything on him for not being the perfect son or being the perfect role model and then the man tried to kill himself by jumping off a bridge only got cut and bruises and also tried to point a gun to his throat but the bullet got jammed and then he tried to overdose on pills but he just got sick that night and he asked God why and God didn't say anything that night but then years later the man thank God because now the man helps people who have to recover from stuff the man tells his story to everyone and the kids and teenagers are crying and screaming and relating. Everyone the man talks to is like wow this dude relates to me so much and they wonder how the man can just get it off his chest without feeling bad and the man has a broken arm and and his arm is in the cast and his leg is broke and is in a cast the man doesn't get around that good and everyone picks on him but the man keeps fighting until one day the man passed away and his grand son came to the pulpit and knelt down and prayed and asked God why him why him and God didn't say anything and the grand son said I couldn't even hug him when things got tuff and couldn't call him and couldn't even talk to him but now he has to share his grand father's story and keep everyone wanting to change from their past because the past just makes life a living hell and life doesn't have to be like that it could be a blessing and not a lesson but the grandson started writing books and changing everyone's lives until he got robbed and then the robber shot him one day because the grandson didn't give him any money and then the robber pulled the gun and shot him and then the cops was on the scene a hour later and tried to figure out what happened the little boy was laying their with his pockets out of his pants and then a blood trial lead outside and then they looked around for clues and couldn't find any. The neighbors just said they heard a gun shot and didn't see anything but a black suv pulled out and sped off. So the grandfather and grandson both dead was it a connected murder or what? No one knows so the whole town trying to figure out why them two they were the nicest people.