Chapter Four

Fuck baby

Warning:This right here is some kinky shit okay read at your own risk period no tampon

I sighed as we entered my house flopping on the couch today was really exhausting it was fun but I'm still tired I sat up looking in the direction of my kitchen I roll my eyes as I see Anthony helping himself to the brownies I made yesterday morning "I didn't let you come into my house just so you can eat my brownies" He looked at me with crums on his face "But there good" he whined food still in his mouth "Thanks made them myself" Anthony cleaned  his face hopping on the couch "Never thought my Babygirly would know how to bake" he smirked "What the hell is that suppose to mean!?" He laughed laying his head on my lap "I'm just playing but for real those brownies are the best" he smiled I rolled my eyes we kinda sat there for a few minutes staring in different directions there was an awkward silence between us my mind started to wander places that my mind has never wandered before I shook my head clearing the thoughts I tried to come up with an idea that will break the awkward mood that was set upon us "Uh...Want to watch a movie?" Anthony looked up at me and smiled "Sure" I sighed relieved that the tension was finally over "Okay well you can go upstairs while I make some popcorn" he nodded lifting his head so that I could get up I walked in the kitchen putting some popcorn in the microwave I started the microwave and leaned on the counter my phone suddenly ringed making me jump I took it out my phone looking at the caller "Alexa?" I answered "Hello?" I heard someone sigh in relief "Hey Y/N its Alexa" she sounded kinda sad she was friends with anna "Um what do want" I said I little bit of sass in my voice "Look I'm so sorry about what I did to you anna made and i-" her voice cracked as she started sobbing "I'm so so sorry I-I jus-" i cut her off "Come over" I hung up she knew where I live we were friends when we were little I've lived here since I was 3 the day our mom left us I heard a soft knock on the front door I walk over and opened it reveling Alexa "Oh Y/N!" She hugged me tightly I hugged back as she cried in my chest "Shh it's okay I'm just glad to have you back" we sat there for a while as she calmed down she left he head "I'm glad to have you back too" I smiled standing up "I have someone you should meet" I Spoke while grabbing the popcorn "um okay?" She followed me upstairs I stopped in front of my door Opening it seeing Anthony laying upside down on my bed he was glued to his phone "Anthony!" He jumped and fell of the bed me and Alexa laughed as he laid on the ground when our laughs slowed down Anthony sat up "Whose that?" I raised an I brow "Who?" He pointed to alexa "oh this is my my "sister" alexa" he nodded probably know what I meant by sister "Hi Alexa I'm Y/N bestfriend Anthony" I shook my head at how rude he said it "Hi Anthony I'm Y/N sister Alexa" Alexa snapped back equally as rude they glared at each other "Wait do you guys know each other?" Anthony nodded "she's my enemy from My old school" I made an "oh" sound no wonder they don't seem to like each other "Well you'll have to get along" I said sitting on the bed "Whatever" they said in unison as they both sat on each side of me I rolled my eyes starting the movie "Why Titanic?" Anthony questioned "why not" he sighed "You girls are going to be crying by the end of it" I rolled my eyes "as if" I snorted "Yeah like that will happen I watched this millions of times" Alexa laid down "If you say so"

♡Time Skip♡

"Why'd they have to die like that" i wailed while crying into a tissue "Yeah they were so in love ahahah" Alexa cried as she blew her nose "I told you two" Anthony shaked his head handing me another tissue "but it's so sad uh" he snorted "You two are emotional" I wiped the last tear from my face looking at Alexa who was looking at her phone she put it in her pocket "I have to go my mom is calling " I nodded knowing how Alexa's mom was about her being out late "Okay I'll walk you home" she nodded getting up I looked at Anthony "Mind cleaning up for me?" He smiled "Anything for my beautiful angel" I blushed and turned away looking at Alexa who was smirking "Let's go before I kill both of you" Alexa ran out the room I followed behind her when we got outside she slowed down "Thanks for forgiving me" I smiled "Anything for my sister" she chuckled as we continued walking to her house