Chapter 1

Late one Christmas Eve night at an all familiar house, Kali the adventure girl had put together a Christmas party for all of her friends she had met on her adventures. Everyone had come from far and wide, all over the Multiverse. 

There was food, music, decorations, you name it. Everyone was having a good time, being here all together for Christmas. Some old faces were reunited while others were meeting new friends for the first time. 

Scooby Doo, Shaggy, Beethoven, Toothless, Stitch, Rubble, and Wakko were all helping themselves to the food while Plagg was enjoying this special little cheese spread out Kali had put out just for him.

The princesses were seen hanging out together, while other friends were having fun dancing around to the music. 

"This is such a wonderful party" Snow White said to her fellow princesses. 

"Truly splendid indeed" Belle agreed while Cinderella sighed. "I must say, I do love Christmas"

Sonic the hedgehog then came speeding in. 

"Hey, Sonic!" Finn greeted with his dog Jake at his side. 

"Have you seen the Akids yet?" Jake soon asked the hedgehog.

"Why? Did they ask about the broken statue in the hallway?" Sonic suddenly got all nervous as he spoke fast. "Which I had nothing to do with! Who even puts an extremely expensive statue right around a hidden corner were literally anyone, again not me, could bump into it and break it into a million pieces?"

"I don't even know where I got this!" Sonic replied, holding up a model of a man's head which belonged to a certain broken statue. 

Some more friends were hanging out in the living room, singing and dancing to the Christmas music. 

"Everything looks so good" Princess Fiona complimented, standing with Shrek and their now teenage ogre children. 

"Aye, gotta give props to the lass" Shrek mentioned about Kali. "She even made swamp-toad soup"

"Who wants Hot Chocolate?" An older TJ Detweiler called out. 

A bunch of friends cheered in excitement. "Me! Me! I'll take some of that! Save me some!" 

"This party is the best!" Beast Boy cheered with the rest of the Teen Titans. 

Soon the Akids, who were now college aged, were shown in the 2nd part of the living room talking with each other about how great the party was going Kali had put together. 

"I gotta hand it to you, Kals. This is by far our greatest Christmas party ever" David complimented their leader. 

"Yeah, you thought of everything" Teeders mentioned. 

"Yeah sis, it's amazing!" Ann said. 

"Incredibly spectacular!" Brock added. 

Kali blushed a little at her friends and siblings. "Aw, you guys..." 

Since the adventure girl always went to all her friends Christmas parties, she figured she throw one for all of them. 

The adventure kids, or adventure adults as they now were, then looked over seeing Cynthia busy writing something down. 

Teeders sighed, asking the fashionista. "You still writing that threatening Christmas card to Tiffany?"

"I'm almost done with it. This year's gotta be my best yet" Cynthia replied, writing her threatening Christmas card to her rival Tiffany. It had been a tradition ever since Cynthia and David became a couple much to Tiffany's anger.