Chapter 8

A/N: Happy (late) Thanksgiving if you guys celebrated it! I hope you all took advantage of the day and ate a ton! If you don't celebrate it, I hope you guys are all doing well. We're going into the holiday season. 

Anyways, here you go. The next update hehehe.

-----------

Blake grabs my hips and draws me in closer, intensifying the feeling, sending the warmth straight down to my crotch. I allow myself to wrap my arms around him and feel his warm skin directly this time. When Blake's lips make contact with that sweet spot on my neck, I can't resist but to run my nails down his back at the pleasure being sent through me.

Blake lowers himself, his lips never leaving my skin as he trails down to my chest. He wraps his lips around my nipple and sucks.

I throw my head back, tightly closing my eyes at the new pleasure. Never has this been done to me before. Blake alternates between my nipples, as he travels to my left one. Swirling around the bud before lightly nibbling on it. The slight pain makes me gasp as my nails press down against his back, probably drawing blood.

Blake groans as he brings himself up to my ear, "You know I like it rough, baby." He nibbles on my ear.

EARLIER THAT DAY

Rushing over to a stall, I back up against the door as I examine the scene. Immediately spotting the attached trash on the stall wall, I whip out the dildo from the box and shove it into the can, but the damn thing wouldn't go in all the way. The stall trash couldn't have been any bigger for crying out loud? And why the fuck was the damn dildo so big? It had to be about 7 inches.

I even contemplated flushing it down the toilet when the stall door swung open behind me, making me jump up in the air. Heat coursed through my body as I realized that I was hunched over a sparkly blue dildo in a bathroom stall. This could seem all different kinds of misleading.

Fuck. I didn't even lock the fucking door behind me?!

Another wave coursed through my body, sending tingles me, when I turned around to see that, lo and behold, it was Blake standing in the doorway.

The only thing covering his glistening body was a small white towel hanging dangerously low around his waist. A bead of water fell from his hair and trailed down his broad chest, past his ripped abs, down his V-line, and disappeared under the towel. My eyes flashed to the side when I realized that I had just fucking checked this bastard out.

I could practically hear the smirk in his voice as he said, "Trying to have some fun with your toy, little Finny?"

He was taunting me and I'll be damned if he didn't die after seeing all of this. I dropped the box, no longer embarrassed as I lunged at Blake.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I demand as I try to shove him against the wall. The keyword is "try" as he barely budged from his spot. Fuck, how strong is he?

He chuckles, making me fume beside him. "It's the bathroom. I was taking a shower." He gestures to his half-naked body. My eyes don't break contact with his. I was not going to get caught looking at his body again. Blake certainly didn't need any other ideas as he already didn't seem to get that I was completely straight and by no means gay in any way.

I flinch when Blake reaches towards me, bracing myself for whatever perverted thing he would taunt me with this time. But he reaches past me as he grabs the dildo. I tense again, immediately reaching out to take it from him.

"Ah ah, what do we have here?" He lifts the thing in the air and out of my reach. Asshole. Now anyone walking by could see it with him holding it so high up. Kill me now. Please. "I didn't think something so small would satisfy you."

Still reaching to grab the damn thing, I retort "Shut up. I'm trying to get rid of it. Can't you see that, you idiot?"

"Idiot?" Blake steps into the stall from the doorway and I take a step back, but seeing as this was a tiny bathroom stall, there was not really anywhere to go. Blake takes another step closer to me, backing me up against the wall.

My breath hitches as he leans in, his face now inches from mine. "What did I say about the name-calling, Finny."

"D-Don't call me that." Shit, why am I stuttering? It's because he's so damn close to me. Does this man not understand any boundaries?

"Yo, back up." I put my hands on his chest to push him away, but his skin is so soft and yet so firm at the same time. I shake the thoughts away as I try to get some space, but, again, he's not budging.

"Aw, is that all you got, honey?" He smirks as he pushes up against me now.

I hold my breath at the feel of his body pressed firmly against mine. Why does this always have to happen to me? I was just trying to get rid of that damn dildo.

Wait, what did he do with it?

"You're such a creep. What the hell did you do with that dildo?"

Chuckling, Blake asks "This?" He lifts it from his side so I can see it. "Nothing. It's of no use to me."

I snort at that. "Sure you weren't. Don't all you f-- I mean gays, mess with those." I correct myself in response to his hardening stare.

"Oh, baby. I don't need toys when I have this here to satisfy all your needs." He grinds his crotch into me, grounding me into the stall wall.

"Ha, I don't need you to satisfy anything," I shoot back.

Warm tingles shoot through me as he continues to grind against me. "Are you sure about that?"

Blake grabs my hips and draws me in closer, intensifying the feeling, sending the warmth straight down to my crotch. I allow myself to wrap my arms around him and his warm skin directly this time. When Blake's lips make contact with that sweet spot on my neck, I can't resist but to run my nails down his back at the pleasure being sent through me.

God, I can't with this man. I hold in any sound from escaping.

Blake lowers himself, his lips never leaving my skin as he trails down to my chest. What is he doing? I don't have much time to wonder as he wraps his lips around my nipple and sucks.

I throw my head back, tightly closing my eyes at the new pleasure. Never has this been done to me before. Blake alternates between my nipples, as he travels to my left one. Swirling around the bud before lightly nibbling on it. The slight pain makes me gasp as my nails press down against his back, probably drawing blood.

Blake groans as he brings himself up to my ear, "You know I like it rough, baby." He nibbles on my ear.

Without thinking, my hands lower as I run them down his muscular back until they reach his towel. I tease at the hem of the towel causing Blake's breath to hitch.

I smirk; I got him at the palm of my hands. Now it's my turn to mess with him.

I trace the top of the towel to the front of Blake, stopping just above his precious jewels. Gripping the towel, I slowly start to loosen it.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

My head shoots up as my eyes snap over to see Scott smirking at us from the stall doorway.

Are you f*cking kidding me? Blake didn't even close the damn door?

The towel slips off and drops to the floor.